letters to walken

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    wait so are those letters by actual children or by college students pretending to be children?

if it's the latter it's laaaame.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    wait so are those letters by actual children or by college students pretending to be children?

if it's the latter it's laaaame.

yeah you know what i was thinking this too. i think they might be too good to be true..

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    do you think a little kid has really seen sleepy hollow, or any Walken film for that matter?

• do you think a little kid has really seen sleepy hollow, or any Walken film for that matter?

Obviously YOU have

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    this project is more my speed

http://www.brandonbird.com/artisticintent.html

bonus points for cannibal ox reference

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    WOW!

I'll take the optimist POV and beleive that little kids wrote this. but even if it wasn't you gotta appreciate the entertainment value in something like this.It's like flk art on a pseudo special education level type beauty happening here

my favorite picture:

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    a bit too contrived with controlled lines and refined strokes

you're too optimistic, AK

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    you're too optimistic, AK

man. that happens after I rub people in wrong ways (semi-AYO)

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    WOW!

I'll take the optimist POV and beleive that little kids wrote this. but even if it wasn't you gotta appreciate the entertainment value in something like this.It's like flk art on a pseudo special education level type beauty happening here

my favorite picture:

that 'kid' has better handwriting than most adults I know. Verdict: bullshit.

-k

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

[quote[

I think this is going to have to end up becoming a t-shirt in the Guzzo collection

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    nobody's feeling artistic intent?

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    they gotta be fake..what little kid would watch "the deer hunter?" and not even for the intense subject matter, a movie like that would bore the shit outta a little kid.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    nobody's feeling artistic intent?

I'm sayin'!

Mingering Mike's a genius but this is just wrong?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    reminds me of Daniel Johnston's drawings

btw I love Christopher Walken but I can't remember the last time he was in a decent movie.