YO, just received the upskiboo testpress yesterday

upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
and it sounds real cool, i just wanna throw a shout out to Olski and Roman for doing a great mastering job... BIG UP!!!yeah, promoting my own shit peace-

Comments

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    congrats man, theres nothing like hearing urself on wax.

wheres the soundclips at?

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    congrats man, theres nothing like hearing urself on wax.

wheres the soundclips at?

yo mcdee, thanks man, yeah im kinda hyped i love that feeling, i'll post some sound clips for sho, you know now that we're label mates we should do the mpm live tour, hook up with ako and monty and just rip shit UP uknow im sayin, hotel afterparties, heavy drinking (not ako), macking on skins, and yo we'll be diggin in the crates, we could do a on the road album...fuck it i told you im hype today

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

{{ i'm jealous }}

Congrats.

Bapt.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Glad that you like them...got it here at home too and like it too...btw, speaking of mpm and labelmates, hope you heard this one as well:

it's out now for a week and so far we got some decent feedback and are NO 1 in the Raw Fusion Clubcharts, yeah!! I'm not too keen on shameless self promo but I had to jump in here...

would love to meet you guys one day, ha! MPM globaltour 2007, how about that?

peace,

sticky dojah

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Looking good, Ras. Putting on a piece of fresh minty vinyl laced with your own tracks is always nice (provided that the testpress is not fucked, in which case it's a total bummer).

Good on ya, I'll swing by soon so I can check it out firsthand. And don't forget to hook up your broke-ass DJ hombres when you get the official copies . You know I'll give it plenty spins. I'm still playing "Boogie Children" and "Riot At The Fleamarket" on the regular.

thanks a lot, i will post soundfiles later on this week.....

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Ebay the test-press for or you're soft.

ps - congrats

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Nice dude... glad you're putting that Up is Down track on vinyl. Looking forward to hearing the rest of the tracks. Let us know when this drops in stores.

I picked up Le Scratch Funk today... solid 12".

Keep up the good work fellas.

DJ Ferrari

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    feel free to pm me mp3s for some real rub out in the world. i always need new stuff.

feel free to pm me mp3s for some real rub out in the world. i always need new stuff.

ok, thanks!

im putting up some snippets in a sek...

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I'd stick to music.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    and it sounds real cool, i just wanna throw a shout out to Olski and Roman for doing a great mastering job... BIG UP!!!

yeah, promoting my own shit

peace-

Wow!

Summer Heat =

SG

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I'd stick to music.

I really like the firt and last traks on that snippet

congrats on the wax

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I'd stick to music.

he put it out there. sayin...

thanks you guys i really appreciate the feedback !!!

SOULSTRUT: djs, producers, heads, diggers, music people, vinyl junkies, ect ect...ive worked hard on this shit so LET ME KNOW IF YOU FEEL THESE JOINTS ???

holla

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    I'd stick to music.

and thanks to you it appears 5(?) times in the thread. the irony!

im feeling that first track and the bassline in the 3rd track is raw as hell. good stuff! but the innercity funk ep is still no. 1 to me.

I'd stick to music.

and thanks to you it appears 5(?) times in the thread. the irony!

im feeling that first track and the bassline in the 3rd track is raw as hell. good stuff! but the innercity funk ep is still no. 1 to me.

YO homeboys, its all good, no problem, i just wanted to put some graff on this thread, no big deal, some scheit i spent less than 30 min on back in 95, i spent alot more on this release http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1WGXCAE7239HT18NZHJIEGVQP5 and i dont think olski is taking out a double pager add in the next waxpoetics
    so yeah, like i said:

peace

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I like the last track the most, I assume it's "no turning back"

I like the last track the most, I assume it's "no turning back"

yes, i put the four tracks up in the same order as on the record.
    No Turning Back was featured on the Break In The Road CD also...
    BIG UP to Gnat!!!

• GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts
    I also want to send some props and I hope it will do well. I think people(in DK) are open to this kinda stuff after N.B.T.B.......I think my favourite is the last one.

Glad that you like them...got it here at home too and like it too...btw, speaking of mpm and labelmates, hope you heard this one as well:

it's out now for a week and so far we got some decent feedback and are NO 1 in the Raw Fusion Clubcharts, yeah!! I'm not too keen on shameless self promo but I had to jump in here...

would love to meet you guys one day, ha! MPM globaltour 2007, how about that?

peace,

sticky dojah

YO Sticky Dojah, ive been checking youre release, its reeal nice!!! i LOVE krautbreaks, comming from DK we're into krautstuff uphere as well you know... damn i would like to peep youre collection (and yours too Grope), that Go Off bassline is straight