Drug Tet

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
so a good friend of mine is getting tetted for a new job... what is the current science (teas, pills, etc).Thanks.

Comments

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    sobriety

....ba doom pshhhhh

• I got an email at work the other day saying "toxicology screenings" are now mandatory for all employees.

This is a pretty good FAQ about drug tests.. but it seems like excercise + time + diuretics are your best bet. http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing_faq.shtml

• I started a Soul Strut thread like this a couple years ago, and it seems like plenty of people had good advice to offer on the subject. I searched Google for the link, but I dont see it.

• DomDom 2 Posts
    check out the marijuana.com message boards and read up on the dilution/aspirin method. worked for me.

• I was gonna post this SAME fucking thread, at the same moment i discovered it. Been drinking water for a few days solid now. The test is likely, in a few hours.

I will post results.

C.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts

• jazzercismjazzercism 838 Posts
    This thread comes up monthly. Someone make this a sticky already.

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    FYI... that READY CLEAN shit got me fired from a job back in '99... shit don't work... i followed the directions down to the very last detail. i thought i was good to go since the product said "double your money back guarantee"... but it's a lie, because in order to get your money back, you need to send them a copy of the failed drug test... and that's a confidential document that the company doesn't give out... so from experience, i wouldn't use READY CLEAN... i heard that those detox teas from the health food stores work though... but the head shops are full of junk.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    that's funny.. 'cause it got me through 2 years of probation.

dude, i pee bongwater

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    well, basically from what I've read on the marijuana board none of these are fool-proof... if you smoke before a test no matter what you take there is a possibility that the THC will show up.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    well, basically from what I've read on the marijuana board none of these are fool-proof... if you smoke before a test no matter what you take there is a possibility that the THC will show up.

They can detect it in your hair.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    most employers won't run hair tests because the cost is much higher than a pee test.

I have not heard of anybody I know get tested in Canada. It just never happens, at least amongst the private sector.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    if you smoke before a test no matter what you take there is a possibility that the THC will show up.

How are you supposed to calm your nerves before the test, then? Schitt is stressful!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    why, sippin' on some potent oil.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    OK...if you smoke like me (@ least once a day) none of that shit will clean your system.

I've used this product 3 times (last time was in 2003) and it worked 100%.

http://www.urineluck.com/products/7.html
    The Quick Fix synthetic urine is premixed laboratory urine designed to protect your privacy during a urinary nicotine test. The Quick Fix is unisex so a male or female can use it to pass nicotine tests. To ensure passing a urinalysis, the Quick Fix contains all the ingredients normally found in urine and is balanced for pH, specific gravity, creatinine, and several other urine characteristics. The Quick Fix bottle comes with an attached temperature strip and heating pad to ensure the sample is at body temperature. The Quick Fix contains two ounces of synthetic urine as required by the DOT guidelines. If a lab demands more than two ounces, that demand is operating outside of the DOT guidelines. Request the lab record the volume of the sample before disposal and be sure to document the error.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    FYI... that READY CLEAN shit got me fired from a job back in '99...

Not to split hairs, but didn't your positive test actually get you fired?
    granted, I think they should def give you your money back on the guarantee...but the product didn't get you fired.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    FYI... that READY CLEAN shit got me fired from a job back in '99...

Not to split hairs, but didn't your positive test actually get you fired?
    granted, I think they should def give you your money back on the guarantee...but the product didn't get you fired.

i'm not blaming the product... i guess i mis-worded that or whatever... but point being it's not reliable when it comes to standard company testings. and like i mentioned in my first post, the whole "double your money back guarantee" is pretty much a scam [as you're not given any sort of document when you fail a drug test... not even upon request in my case] and that's what the ready clean people require in order to get you your money back.

anyways... i was just trying to help with some honest advice.