damn, crazy crash on Castro St. today

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Rumors were everywhere that a car exploded on Castro Street today. Turns out someone was speeding down Castro, hit another car and it exploded. There were probably half a dozen cars on the street on fire. One person died who I believe was in a parking lot or in the car or something. First I thought it was a hate crime or suicide bombing. Crazy shit. Slow down people.

Comments

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    damn. Looks pretty nasty. Pump the breaks folls!

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Damn.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    goddamn that's crazy shit. good thing there weren't more people walking around.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i got there 15 minutes after the accident to have dinner with a friend and later see deerhoof play to a movie at the castro theatre which is right where this happened. fucking insanity. i heard general details about what happened but i didn't know if people got hurt. then when a bunch of people were walking in the street to get in line for the movie, some guy who worked for the theatre yelled at people to get off the street "cause enough people have died today". i heard that and it was like goddamn.

• dang, that's right on my kids' route home from school...

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Damn Cliffs Variety got hit up! I used to buy toys and spray paint and shit there.

And I got food poisoning at Fuzio.