Boston people....

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Whos coming to the Paradise tonight for Cosmo/Ayres/atrak/cuizi/orgasmic? should be good.I'll be watchin the sox game in the bar next door if anyone wants to come pre-paaahty.Beckett is going, so you know its: -peeJ

Comments

• I'll be there, mang.

who are you? what'chu look like? wear that hat that says "I Pay to Post Here."

• i will be working elsewhere....

the paradise..a decent rock n roll venue...not a great place to have a dance party

btw ...pj i need hank carbo, hot pants ...any luck ?

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
    the paradise..a decent rock n roll venue...not a great place to have a dance party

the lounge area (front) isn't THAT bad......depends on where they setup. If they are smaaaaht, they'll setup on the stage, not in the balcony.

its better than the last Rub spot....fricken REDLINE. uggg.

btw ...pj i need hank carbo, hot pants ...any luck ?

definately don't have an extra.... but i don't even know if i have ONE og of that. I might only have that one on a comp. If I do have the original, I don't play it much, so i'd be willing to trade/sell it. Lemme check my boxes.

-peeJ

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts

BOSTON..a decent rock n roll venue...not a great place to have a dance party

• BOSTON..a decent rock n roll venue...not a great place to have a dance party

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts

BALTIMORE..a decent dance party town...not a great place to BE A BASEBALL FAN

• damagedamage 118 Posts
    isnt it 21+.....oof