Who is going to Buena Park show this weekend?

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
I'll be driving up with DStill... I know Guzzo will be there.AP, is this the show that you will be bringing 30000000 records to?

Comments

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    i'm down like a clown .........

• AP, is this the show that you will be bringing 30000000 records to?

YOU BET YER GRANDMAMAS UNDERWARE IT IS.

BRING IT FOLLS!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i haven't bought a record in months..... i'm there

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    I'll be on my way back from SF.

Would have been nice to have met yous two.

• Guzzo will be there.

I'll be sharing a table with Coffin Joe & AP will be selling at the table right next to us.

I'm also bringing out a couple hundred new LP's as well

FY-ER!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I need all you guys to show for PCC. Bring some nice pieces that the cheap LA bastids won't buy. I need good stuff for the shop and I pay well. I also need standard soul & jazz stock that I can retail in the $15-30 range. This is an opportunity for anyone who's seeing this to make some money. AP, Guzzo, or whoever.

I will be with Jinx "Surliest Record Dealer" Toro at Mike V.'s table (I believe). That is, when I'm not cold clocking some kid for reaching in my bin. Now I'm gonna show you how the east coast rocks. Sharp elbows, charlie horses from underneith, no holds barred ULTIMATE DIGGING CHALLENGE

• PASADENA?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY WOULD I GO THERE? THERE IS A SALVATION ARMY RIGHT DOWN THE STREET!

Schedule conflict prevented me from making Buena. I take what I can get.

Sell me some records.

• I WILL SELL YOU BARRY WHITE FOR $23.

• MY BRASS CONSTRUCTION ONLY WENT FOR $9.50 THIS TIME.

BUT SERIOUS... I WILL SELL YOU SOME NUGS. I WILL BRING SPECIAL BOXES FOR YOU. I HOPE... PROVIDED MY HEAD IS NOT SHOVED SO FAR UP EBAYS ASS I CANT SEE MY OZONE LP.

ALSO... IF YOU WANT TO SEE T.SHERMAN LET ME KNOW.

MAY THE FUNK BE WITH YOU.

I WILL SELL YOU BARRY WHITE FOR $23.

hahahaha

I'll give you a call re: Brass Construction & T Sherman when I touch down in Oakland.

NOW BACK TO THE REGULARLY SCHEDULED BUENA PARK IS BETTER THAN PCC THRAED

PS
    Guzzo, Troubleman said you wanted to take me out for drinks, but I'm not that easy.

• PS
    Guzzo, Troubleman said you wanted to take me out for drinks, but I'm not that easy.

I was thiking of dining you first

PS

I was thiking of dining you first

Now he sittin there lookin stuck
    He thinkin cause he spent a little dough I'm 'gon fuck
    If money ain't a thang I'm sayin let a bitch know
    Type to empty an account, how far you willin to go?

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    I will bring baby oil for all strutters while your digging don't be alarmed if I start massaging your bodies, I will look at you with droppy eyes in my speedo's and ask if you would like more oil then I will put the baby oil in my mouth and spit it on you for a warm oil massage and I will have 5 portable record players all warmed up like hot rocks on your body! And all will go home happy weather they get records or not and GUZZO will be waxxing your body hear with tongue wax and placing Motown pins on your skin!

Punching faces will not work It will only turn you on!

And be on the look out for team push ups from Guzzo and I, I will be on the floor on my back with my arms and legs up and Guzzo will be doing push up while on top of my arms and legs, this is called the double team push ups! Add Oil and we have a party....

My question is WILL Anthony be in a good mood? Or will he be in Pist off Dealer Mode???? Should we ask for better prices or is your price firm before anyone gets yelled at???

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    i'm down like a clown .........

see you there dude

should be a fun show. my lady friend is out of town, this will be the first show i'll be going to stag. and i have a portable. still don't have chronic.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I will bring baby oil for all strutters while your digging don't be alarmed if I start massaging your bodies, I will look at you with droppy eyes in my speedo's and ask if you would like more oil then I will put the baby oil in my mouth and spit it on you for a warm oil massage and I will have 5 portable record players all warmed up like hot rocks on your body! And all will go home happy weather they get records or not and GUZZO will be waxxing your body hear with tongue wax and placing Motown pins on your skin!

And be on the look out for team push ups from Guzzo and I, I will be on the floor on my back with my arms and legs up and Guzzo will be doing push up while on top of my arms and legs, this is called the double team push ups! Add Oil and we have a party....

My question is WILL Anthony be in a good mood? Or will he be in Pist off Dealer Mode???? Should we ask for better prices or is your price firm before anyone gets yelled at???

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?!

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?!

yeah wtf? gargling baby oil?

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    and i have a portable. still don't have chronic.

Somebody was prowling at the club on Saturday : )

• I WANT TO RESPOND TO THE HOT OIL MASSAGE THREAD.

HERE IS THE DEAL...

I WILL SHOW UP IN SPEEDO WITH MY BARE NAKED PEE PEE.

WAX MY BUTTCHEEK BEFORE HAND. ONE SIDE ONLY.

SHRED IT

AP

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I WANT TO RESPOND TO THE HOT OIL MASSAGE THREAD.

HERE IS THE DEAL...

I WILL SHOW UP IN SPEEDO WITH MY BARE NAKED PEE PEE.

WAX MY BUTTCHEEK BEFORE HAND. ONE SIDE ONLY.

SHRED IT

AP

which side are you getting waxed? if its the left side then you are totally gay.

real men wax right.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    okay i havent been to PCC much but the last time i was there i got a pretty rare ohio gospel LP for $10, the Cix Bits Band for 50cents (resold for $650) and a couple of local bay area records i never had before... and i made $800 on two boxes of LPs.

i did triple that at BP but PCC isnt wack... a little but i like it.

ap, tsherm, boston bob collection, pcc, bataan.... I HOPE THERES SOME KARAOKE TIME!!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm looking forward to this show. I really need some new shit to listen to. This weekends focus: Keys. clav, rhodes, whatever. Some loungey ill stuff.

When you see me walk up, get this shit ready.

When you see me walk up, get this shit ready.

Yeah I got that extra special warming body oil for the dizzybull and when I'm done with you your new name will be Kobebull, so tender and filled with juice! Like Kobe Beef! Your going to be yummy!

• I will be there in full force buying mode

anybody with 80's jheri curl LP's please bring it all..

I'm aint scared to pay $23 for barry white

extra carricular activities in the parking lot as usual

The question is WHO WILL BE 1ST IN LINE at AP's Both oh my bad flashbacks! That's it I'm not going to shower until the show or change cloths or wipe my ass I will also piss on myself everynight until then and even if I still do that dudes will be diggin in the boxes below not given an ish! Watch... Bad Breath and Stink will rule the day! Yall know what I'm talkin about.... Anyone brining Flashlights?

• Bad Breath and Stink will rule the day! Yall know what I'm talkin about.... Anyone brining Flashlights?

I got trained earwigs standing guard until 2pm

IGTB get the russian hook-up

Dizzy I havent thrown up in a while

AP I think its time we drop that twisty soul on them

Ironfonzee I like to be massages with that orange pumice soap. and I'm shooting for triple digits on the push ups

TSherma stop lurking and post some shit besides your ultra raer alhambra rillness

• ITS THONG WEATHER

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts

Dizzy I havent thrown up in a while

Are you sure?

Did you hit surplus tonight?

• Dizzy I havent thrown up in a while

Are you sure?

Did you hit surplus tonight?

yes

lots of gasoline I could of used to drive to a place with records I'd want to buy