5/26: O-FADERS Joe Quixx TEEKO Mike Boo B-CAUSE

2»

Comments

• withrickrockbeats yeahfella i'll rockyawithrickrockbeats yeahfella i'll rockyawithrickrockbeats yeahfella i'll rockyawithrickrockbeats yeahfella i'll rockyawithrickrockbeats yeahfella i'll rockyawithrickrockbeats yeahfella i'll rockyawithrickrockbeats yeahfella i'll rockya

http://www.ricroc.com/

• final bermping

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Plaese to tell how this night went.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    you missed out. That shit was fucking dope. I'm not a big fan of scratch music (especially of that self-indulgent abstract wankering) but this shit was something you could even play out as a dj. Super musical, it sounded like a record.

You'll get your kuffi slapped.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    you missed out. That shit was fucking dope. I'm not a big fan of scratch music (especially of that self-indulgent abstract wankering) but this shit was something you could even play out as a dj. Super musical, it sounded like a record.

So could this be deemed actual scratch music for the grown and sexy? Or possibly actual scratch music that won't offend my recent anti-turntablism sensibilities? Fantabulous!

Could there possibly be a Dollar Bin Quintet record, Mr. Cause?

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

So could this be deemed actual scratch music for the grown and sexy? Or possibly actual scratch music that won't offend my recent anti-turntablism sensibilities? Fantabulous!

Grown and sexy? Perhaps, thur was some fine females but they left mad early. Definetly scratch music for people that actually like and listen to hip-hop.

• you missed out. That shit was fucking dope. I'm not a big fan of scratch music (especially of that self-indulgent abstract wankering) but this shit was something you could even play out as a dj. Super musical, it sounded like a record.

thanks [email]P@t[/email], glad you dug it...

We should be recording some songs at expressions in the upcoming months as we tighten up the sound and get a few more songs together. We are looking forward to it!

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    I'm really sorry I missed this, but I've been dead since yesterday.

Neta's pinch-hitting for me right now, God bless her.

Stomach virus = no joke.

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    Check out the audio archive.