Camp Lo

markus71markus71 937 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
These boys will play my town soon.....are they any good on stage?Anybody ever seen them live?

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    These boys will play my town soon.....are they any good on stage?
    Anybody ever seen them live?

I saw them in '98 and they were terrible.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Camp Lo is still together? That can't be a good show.

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts
    i saw them in DC in 1997, and they got booed off the stage... and that was when they had a fairly popular record out, i imagine it would be these days

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i saw them in DC in 1997, and they got booed off the stage... and that was when they had a fairly popular record out, i imagine it would be these days

booed off.. damn thats got to hurt

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Can we turn this pic into a "metrosexual" graemlin?

And Camp Lo sucks live.

one of them threw his towel to a girl in the front row, and she threw it right back lol... everybody was laughing and booing at the same time... i think "funny sad" would apply to that situation

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I just remember a lot of screaming and yelling and bottled water being sprayed at the crowd. I like(d) Uptown Saturday Night so their horrid performance was a BIG let down.

screaming

yelling

bottled water being sprayed at the crowd

yes, these were all major points of emphasis when i saw them, too

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I just remember a lot of screaming and yelling and bottled water being sprayed at the crowd. I like(d) Uptown Saturday Night so their horrid performance was a BIG let down.

I also liked that album but i could picture their shows live being all screaminG just from the lyricks..

''lets get rich WHAAAT!'' and AMERETTAA!!!

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    For what it's worth:

(Watch the front row for some footage of young shaux_grillz losing his noodles when the gawd TK grips it and rips it.)

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    i'm going to see them this weekend actually and i've always celebrated their early catalogue but these past several accounts of their live act seem to be leaning [slightly] toward the negative...ouch

other people have mentioned their 'overall sketchiness when it comes to life' so i'm not surprised. their first album still owns your mom's esophagus, though.

either way i'll talk to them about possible drops for my upcoming "best of" camp lo mixtapestry...

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Their stage show is whatever... I dug it though. I saw them about a year or so back. I was amused in their style of dress for a grueling hip-hop tour.

I feel bad for them really. Two really decent albums... and no respect.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    my upcoming "best of" camp lo mixtapestry

you gonna use those TDK 20 minute blank jawns?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• TSGTSG 274 Posts

hahaha...i got a lil sumpin for it...a fuckin em up like that there therapy called 'operate talespin.'

they have enough dose material to fill a 30 minute maxell...