please listen to my blend...

paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
from my new blend tape... Jezebel Blend

Comments

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    That's cool - the Sade track sits nice on those drums. When's this going to be available?

• rpmrpm 144 Posts
    great.
    i love this song and that one too.
    good tuesday now.

• It's lovely, but might I humbly suggest cutting and pasting the Busta track to remove the Daft Punk sample on the hook? It's the one thing that doesn't fit to me.

98% perfect. Oh, and hi, Paul. You ever Tivo that movie you called me about?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Hey Paul,

Thx for this. Enjoying it right now. Is this part of ur Sade blends mix idea you were talking about a bit ago? I'd buy a copy!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    still love that kendricks track paul

nce one!

• CahootsCahoots 378 Posts
    -

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    Downloading now...hey Paul, how did the old school jam at Vassar go this weekend? I was gonna come through, but my plans got all discombobulated.

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts
    When's this going to be available?

Sometime in May. It's all Sade blends.

It's lovely, but might I humbly suggest cutting and pasting the Busta track to remove the Daft Punk sample on the hook? It's the one thing that doesn't fit to me.

98% perfect. Oh, and hi, Paul. You ever Tivo that movie you called me about?

Suggestion heeded & have made a new pass. I did this on very little sleep & I'm now starting to realize how annoying the daft punk part is. Just way too much of it.
    No, I never did catch that damn movie. And wouldn't you know it? It's the only Ghibli flick NOT coming out on DVD.

Ayo Paul, I gotta tell you, I'm still bumping that clip from the Rhymefest - Brand New remix that you posted a long time ago. Are you ever going to put out the full version of this track?

Yes. On a CD called LOST PRODUCT, probably after the Sade joint.
    Here's the full fizzle...

Brand New (Pablo Ismael Redux)

hey Paul, how did the old school jam at Vassar go this weekend? I was gonna come through, but my plans got all discombobulated.

Despite being inside this year cause of the rain, it was still fun.
    But I MISSED Slick Rick's show!!!!! I stepped out for 15-20 minutes during a bunch of local acts & when I came back Ricky D was finishing up Children's Story.

At least I got him to sign my old poster of his.
    I was bugging cause he WASN'T rocking a hat and he looked just like he did in that flick that Phill posted with the fucked up East Village 'do.

• CahootsCahoots 378 Posts
    -

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    please listen to my blend...

done, don't wanna communicate.