I MISS QUISP/ BUYING CEREAL ON THE INTERNET (NRR)

chungtechchungtech 290 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
For some reason tonight I realized that I really miss this cereal it's too sweet but it has the perfect crunch...and I can't get it!Ok wait it turns out I can - through the internet. Is that totally insane to buy cereal over the internet? Quisp is only sold in a few stores and none on the west coast. It seems really, really ridiculous to buy cereal over the internet but the more I think about it, the more it begins to make sense... There is another cereal I am missing but all I can remember is that the box was blue, it always came in a smaller-than-usual box and it was more expensive than other cereals, like $4.50 or something. I think it had a big "O" on the box that was all made out of a grain or wheat or something. I slightly remember a giant "O" in a commercial falling over into a bowl of milk, but then again, my cereal memory lane is really taking me for a trip right now. My rich uncle always had this cereal. It was crunchy and super fiber style, but sweet too. It made the milk really sweet and if it stayed in the milk too long it turned super gross. The problem is, is that I can't remember the name of the cereal now, but that's probably good because I would try to buy it over the internet too. I am thinking about cereal way, way too much right now.

Comments

• I need to find somebody that has bought this stuff. I want some old candy and there's tons of places that sell it. But i don't get if it's for collecting or eating.

I realy want some BONKERS CANDY

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

I realy want some BONKERS CANDY

i have some old tv shows my parents recorded for my sister when she was little, a few bonkers commercials on there...

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    The Cereal of DJ's?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Marco,

That site is wicked.

"Top 5 cereals of all time"

Brilliant!

I wanted to open a Cereal breakfast spot near Campus. It would have been dope!!!

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts

There is another cereal I am missing but all I can remember is that the box was blue, it always came in a smaller-than-usual box and it was more expensive than other cereals, like $4.50 or something. I think it had a big "O" on the box that was all made out of a grain or wheat or something. I slightly remember a giant "O" in a commercial falling over into a bowl of milk, but then again, my cereal memory lane is really taking me for a trip right now.

My rich uncle always had this cereal. It was crunchy and super fiber style, but sweet too. It made the milk really sweet and if it stayed in the milk too long it turned super gross. The problem is, is that I can't remember the name of the cereal now, but that's probably good because I would try to buy it over the internet too.

I think it's called Cracklin' Oat Bran.

I'm betting you have the adult version of Batman underoos huh?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I think it's called Cracklin' Oat Bran.

I was trying to remember this myself last night in a drunken stupour... yes, it is Cracklin Oat Bran, thank you. Not sure if its still around or not, but I do remember seeing it a few years back.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

I'm betting you have the adult version of Batman underoos huh?

I wear them when I'm jackin' your sealed Kris Kross records.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

BEST CEREAL EVER

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    not a cereal, but does anyone have any images of Burple?