CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
It's out there...

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    It's out there...

SON.

(copped the t-shirt yesterday)

post that shit! Or I whacks the T-shirt, see???

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    It's out there...

Utube..........

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Yo Ayres is one scrappy-ass motherfucker

and check out Cosmo's pro-level interference-running with windmill fists

I love how somebody's talking about "Let's see Kudu!" in the post-fight interview. Kufi-slapping then kufi-wearing all in one video.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    'rightaway after that, danga da danga da dang!'

• Tom Cruise won that one I think

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I think we can all conclude that the tactic of yelling "PEACE EVERYONE, LOVE!!!" is a guarenteed way of ending any fight.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    bwahahahahahahaha!

cameo by young catch

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Hahaha, daaaamn, Ayers got low on that dude!!!

• ja_bruceja_bruce 295 Posts

• meshmesh 925 Posts

yeah, that was funny. quick, but funny. drunk ass motherfucker, needed his ass beat. good job ayres.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

yeah, that was funny. quick, but funny. drunk ass motherfucker, needed his ass beat. good job ayres.

nice tackle!

"true sounds of the gutter!!"

lesson learned: don't touch Ayers' face

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I like the part where cosmo pulled dude and tossed him aside like a bean bag. Then dude comes charging back w/ a lil' mac "select" punch like cosmo was on some yao ming height shit.

hah

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Oh Snap! The tackle was good technique.

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    Can we have a "That was some Grizzly Man shit" graemlin, please?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I think we can all conclude that the tactic of yelling "PEACE EVERYONE, LOVE!!!" is a guarenteed way of ending any fight.

That had me rolling!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    that fight was weakle

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    that fight was weakle

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Is that Harvey Canal working the camera?

Y'all need the 8 second director's cut with the
    Ayres take down and "he touched my face" - CUT

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Never steal another man's hackysack in Austin......

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    I like the part where AI pulled dude and tossed him aside like a bean bag.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Yo,

Cos comin' nice with the smitties!!!! It was funny how he tossed that lightweight cat aside like a garbage bag. I'm surprised no one has commented on how nicely Cos slipped that wild punch, and came with the counter punching combination; it's like he's been watchin' Floyd Mayweather get down!!!! Also, I gotta say, those cats that got mopped had NOOOOOOOOOOO skills with the hands. Those dudes were soft-serve!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    "I punched him in the dick."

>DAMN

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

I'm kind of suprised no one punched the camera man for repeatedly yelling "love each other!" I know understand Papoose's issues much better.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    or...

OR...

DON'T FUCK WITH AYRES.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I like how Ayres faked dude out like he was just passin' by then cut back, lifted that leg up and took it to the asphalt. Plus it was kinda cute how his hair kept flippin' up and landing perfectly in place.

Cos ducked a pretty mean punch, too. Then came back with the windmill fists of fury.

So goddamn fresh.

Herm

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    I'm surprised no one has commented on how nicely Cos slipped that wild punch, and came with the counter punching combination

Yeah, I peeped that schitt! Ducked that schitt and came back up firin'! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT YOUNG COS! Y'all Rub niggaz ain't havin' it, are you?
    Damn, and I just remembered I was suppossed to be doing some schitt for you, Cosmo. Am I too late? My senile ass can't remember anything anymore. If it ain't too late I will do that tomorrow for sure (post-it note on computer screen right now)

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

Damn, and I just remembered I was suppossed to be doing some schitt for you, Cosmo. Am I too late? My senile ass can't remember anything anymore. If it ain't too late I will do that tomorrow for sure (post-it note on computer screen right now)

Phil that thing got pushed back to the Fall so don't worry about it for now. We'll holler when we're back working on it.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

dorkyness knows no limits.
    they were probably fighting over an action figure at a comic book convention or something...