Your Favorite 3 Chow Sing Chi Flick?

IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
For those that where down before Shaolin Soccer....I would have to say:From Bejing w/ Love, God of Gamblers 3, and his last one...

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Okay!

From Beijing With Love - Saw this in the theater in Hong Kong when it came out!

God of Gamblers 3 Back to Shanghai - Gong Li playing twin sisters? Yes please! Wong Jing is a fool!!

God of Cookery - Mad funny. I have a huge HK poster for this one.

Other joints:

Love on Delivery - Pretty funny and Christy Chung is DUMB HOT! Chow Sing Chi is foolionic doing Ultraman!

Fist of Fury 1991 - Great Bruce Lee impersonations. Chow Sing Chi is a HUGE Bruce Lee fan.

Fight Back to School series

Royal Tramp

His serious role in John Woo's "Just Heroes"

Legend of The Dragon - His first starring role. Also stars Yuen Wah. Mad funny story about a snooker champion. More Bruce Lee tributes in this too.

Shout out to the hommie Ng Man Tat for being such a fool in all the Chow Sing Chi movies...

• Damn Chan, movies, music, wine, food. What don't you know about!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Damn Chan, movies, music, wine, food. What don't you know about!

Women...

I KEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chan is that dude!!

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

Fight Back to School

God of Cookery

so mo lei tau, come celebrate his catalogue here.

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts

Fight Back to School

Yes! The Fight Back to School series I almost forgot, classics I think I will peep out 1 this weekend! Word...

& BIG CHAN Knows everything!

• snosno 332 Posts
    Great timing with this thread...been watching nothing but Stephen Chau movies on "boardband TV" here in HK for the past couple of weeks.

God of Gambler 2 - His breakout movie role. Chau-ish gags coming in all direction every 3 mins. Pure gold.

From Beijing with Love - "The god of briefcase" scene is a classic.

a TVB serial called "The Justice of Life" aired in the mid-80s - can you imagine experiencing the magic of Chau with Ng Man Tat every weeknight for two months straight?