I STILL LIKE BREAKBEATS

2»

Comments

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

I have that neighborhood LP. It was made by some old family friends and I found it in my uncles record collection. It is beat to shit but I held on to it because he was friends with the dudes who made it. The little bit of it that plays is not very good though. In fact I always thought it was really bad. Does it have a break?

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

I have that neighborhood LP... Does it have a break?

Yeah on "She Said She Said"... it just so happens that I got mine from this dude on ebay named p.eugene...

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

I have that neighborhood LP... Does it have a break?

Yeah on "She Said She Said"... it just so happens that I got mine from this dude on ebay named p.eugene...

My guess is that track is unplayable on my copy. My uncle's records reflected his life style, and my cousins crayon collection.

• Options
    I'll be hooked for life.

K in Canada.

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    We are not alone

Rihanna - Dont know the name of her tune but it samples Synthetic Substitution

Just Blaze for Faboulus - Breath - Apache Drums

Amerie - 1 Thing - Oh Calcutta

Wait for Premos uptempo joint he did for Christina, that will be the 1 Thing for 2006

Peace
    Hawkeye

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    We are not alone

He sampled the piano from supertramp.

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts

Quote:
    We are not alone

He sampled the piano from supertramp.

Everybody got a break, and even the most retarted schlager artists got beats. Go ask Einstein what he will sample in the near future. I just say "Howard Carpendale" !!!!

His Music sounds like he is looking !!!!!!!!

• It's crazy that Phil even needs to state this on this site.
    But i feel his dispair at an underlying 'too cool for school', 'i'm onto the next thing' syndrome that pervades...

Love the breaks. Got me into more music appreciation..

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

I listen to these joints like compilation albums, when i used to just go st8 to the breaks.

• jazzman21jazzman21 287 Posts

How's that Benson lp in the corner???