What's Up Fatlip [documentary by Spike Jonze]

crossingscrossings 946 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
a while ago there was that half hour documentary of FATLIP directed by Spike Jonze that was shot while filming the video for "what's up fatlip"... this used to be all over the internet and available on the deliciousvinyl.com website...but now that i wanna watch it again, it's no longer there and i can't seem to find it anywhere... could someone please upload this if they have it? i don't wanna have to buy the spike jonze dvd just to see it again (which i bet is a good dvd, i'm just broke)... thanks in advance!

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    could someone please upload this if they have it? i don't wanna have to buy the spike jonze dvd just to see it again (which i bet is a good dvd, i'm just broke)...

thanks in advance!

you can always rent it

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    i don't even have a dvd player... i can only watch DVDs on my computer anyway... so it's not a big difference. besides, i just wanna see the FATLIP stuff... not the whole damn thing!

it was available on their website for ages for free. it's not even stealing in this case. i know someone out there has it saved... help a strutter out!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    the CD of the album comes with the documentary on dvd.