Petition for Sabadaba to leave this forum.

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    C'mon, Saba is getting married, isn't that a big enough burden to carry? He's getting banned from all the beauty this world has to offer. We must support each other in hard times like these.

And how can you hatte on a man that likes brazilian music?

That's a pretty dim view of marriage, dude...

Are you married? Yes? See? You already lost your sense of humor.

• *** You are ignoring this user ***

I'll have to settle for this great feature. Occassionally, you will be quoted and then your posts will appear. Even that's way more than I can take, but I'll just have to settle.

There's actually a way to do this???? Do tell...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    C'mon, Saba is getting married, isn't that a big enough burden to carry? He's getting banned from all the beauty this world has to offer. We must support each other in hard times like these.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

As long as he keeps posting links to FULL BRAZILIAN ALBUM DOWNLOADS on his site, I can put up with a misguided statement from sabadaba every now and then. Small price to pay IMO.

Im sorry, Cousin Lefty and Fathead - what exactly is it that you offer.

Yea. Thanks for nothing.

what if i quote myself - can i force you to look at it. LOOK AT IT! LOOK, DAMN YOU!

*** You are ignoring this user ***

I'll have to settle for this great feature. Occassionally, you will be quoted and then your posts will appear. Even that's way more than I can take, but I'll just have to settle.

There's actually a way to do this???? Do tell...

La??????y, just click on someones profile, scroll dow and hit "ignore this user". it's awesome!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    How much money has sabadabada donated to Soul Strut?

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I don't really believe in the BAN. I would never PM moderators and ask for the BAN. I like to keep shit outfront.

I think Sabadaba adds no value whatsoever to this site.

Outside of everything he has posted since coming on--which has mostly been unfunny quips at other peoples posts--I think his post yesterday in the R.I.P. thread that PaulNice started pretty much sums up his MO and proves that he is not good people.

SABADABA will you PLEASE leave now!?!?

Sign below if you agree.

Grow Up

Whatever, fucker.

I've been around for a minute and never bitched about the board falling off, controlling any material or banning anyone ever. I've said my share of stupid shit too. I also participate and contribute to a wide array of topics NR and RR. The fact that I openly communicate my OP about your boy is very grown up, actually.

As long as he keeps posting links to FULL BRAZILIAN ALBUM DOWNLOADS on his site, I can put up with a misguided statement from sabadaba every now and then. Small price to pay IMO.

no dice, dude.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Let's all just punch each other in the face and call it a day.

*** Your ignoring this user ***

• CaMKIIaCaMKIIa 269 Posts
    what i find the most hilarious is that people on here constantly get worked up over sabadadadadabadad's conservative views, yet i consistently see people comment shit like "that's gay" like it ain't no thang.

get used to it folks, sure you might not like sabadadfasdfklas and his politics, but the kind of attitude that calls for ostracizing people with opposing views is what gives rise to intolerance, fascism and all that shit in the first place.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    what i find the most hilarious is that people on here constantly get worked up over sabadadadadabadad's conservative views, yet i consistently see people comment shit like "that's gay" like it ain't no thang.

get used to it folks, sure you might not like sabadadfasdfklas and his politics, but the kind of attitude that calls for ostracizing people with opposing views is what gives rise to intolerance, fascism and all that shit in the first place.

If you read Fatty OG post, he is INVITING Saba to leave. I say that's very polite.

*** Your ignoring this user ***

oh yeah!

for the rakkard. i have absolutely nothing against your boy based on his political views. i would not call them conservative though. more like absent.

The skirt is right.

If you read Fatty OG post, he is INVITING Saba to leave. I say that's very polite.

yeah sure it's polite, but it's like saying "you should just get out of here, because we don't like your kind".

for the rakkard. i have absolutely nothing against your boy based on his political views. i would not call them conservative though. more like absent.

yeah, i haven't really studied his posts that much, i try to stay out of the political shit on here. from what i read they're more flame-bait/trolling than actual opinions, but you don't have to read them (and i can see you choose not to) if you don't like it.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

yeah sure it's polite, but it's like saying "you should just get out of here, because we don't like your kind".

Fatty didn't use "we", he just spoke for himself. Saba decided to stay instead of leaving. I say Saba totally owns Fatty.

In all fairness it's more like "Please just get out of here, because we don't like your kind".

Fatty didn't use "we", he just spoke for himself. Saba decided to stay instead of leaving. I say Saba totally owns Fatty.

ill sell him to you for a pack of cigarettes.

In all fairness it's more like "Please just get out of here, because I don't like your kind". and "Does anyone agree with me?"

wait for it....

SABDABABDABABDABABABABAAB!!!!!

Now you're trying to get me riled up. Not gonna work. I just had three slices and I'm about to pass out. Catch me in the AM jacked on coffee or in the PM wasted on beereses and wacky stuff.

• C'mon, Saba is getting married, isn't that a big enough burden to carry? He's getting banned from all the beauty this world has to offer. We must support each other in hard times like these.

Things generally have to be funny to activate the sense of humor. Married guys "joking" about how miserable it is to be married, are not (funny).

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Things generally have to be funny to activate the sense of humor. Married guys "joking" about how miserable it is to be married, are not (funny).

you are so totally married, you even started to sound like a mad wifey

when we were at Tiffany's (of course) getting the wedding bands. Every guy that tried one on made the same comment about the fit" "I want it to be loose enough to get off in a hurry" or something like that. And I asked Fazir, my private sales representative there, how many times a day he hears that, and he just rolled his eyes.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    In all fairness it's more like "Please just get out of here, because I don't like your kind". and "Does anyone agree with me?"

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    = Byron Crawford of soulstrut?

Naw dog, you're confusing someone who makes little snarky comments calculated to annoy (Saba) with someone who actually puts time into figuring out how to piss people off. As a contrarian, Saba is Lil Dude. This whole "get him to leave" shit is pretty dumb in my view. Ignore him. Seriously, responding to his goads is precisely what empowers him. People just don't get it.

I'm ALL FOR making the Saba Graem official though. Shit is just too perfect.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    and a gang of racist motherfuckers too.

been sayin...

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Well we've got Guzzo and Sab stroking off to the same thread at the same time now... is the cypher complete yet???