Petition for Sabadaba to leave this forum.

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
I don't really believe in the BAN. I would never PM moderators and ask for the BAN. I like to keep shit outfront. I think Sabadaba adds no value whatsoever to this site. Outside of everything he has posted since coming on--which has mostly been unfunny quips at other peoples posts--I think his post yesterday in the R.I.P. thread that PaulNice started pretty much sums up his MO and proves that he is not good people.SABADABA will you PLEASE leave now!?!?Sign below if you agree.

Comments

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    *** You are ignoring this user ***

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I think Sabadaba adds no value whatsoever to this site.

People write shit on this board every day that's annoying, stupid, misguided, ignorant and/or spiteful. What's new?

As long as he keeps posting links to FULL BRAZILIAN ALBUM DOWNLOADS on his site, I can put up with a misguided statement from sabadaba every now and then. Small price to pay IMO.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I don't really believe in the BAN. I would never PM moderators and ask for the BAN. I like to keep shit outfront.

Outside of everything he has posted since coming on--which has mostly been unfunny quips at other peoples posts--I think his post yesterday in the R.I.P. thread that PaulNice started pretty much sums up his MO and proves that he is not good people.

SABADABA will you PLEASE leave now!?!?

Sign below if you agree.

Grow Up

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    There is a position opening up for a smug asshole at the white house. I think Sabadabada would be perfect.

As long as he keeps posting links to FULL BRAZILIAN ALBUM DOWNLOADS on his site, I can put up with a misguided statement from sabadaba every now and then. Small price to pay IMO.

Im sorry, Cousin Lefty and Fathead - what exactly is it that you offer.

Yea. Thanks for nothing.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I like this idea. Can we also get a petition going to get hip hop and threads about diva booties to leave?

I'm gonna go back to my forum where we talk about electronic records and how shitty Boscoe is and how Soulstrut fell off.

lemme know...

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    There is a position opening up for a smug asshole at the white house. I think Sabadabada would be perfect.

cosign.

However, that might put him out of the running for an ill private stoner campfire free-rap featuring Vitamin, Rockadelic and Sabaman lamenting the white man's burden. Gruntgravel on maracas.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Soulstrut fell off.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Soulstrut fell off.

I NEVER SAID I DIDN'T HELP IT FALL OFF, OK!!!

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

Yea. Thanks for nothing.

In truth your shit doesn't really bother me that much. It used too but I really don't care anymore. I do think you would make a great white house press secretary though. It would be like Ari never left.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    There are MAD corny motherfuckers who post up on here, and a gang of racist motherfuckers too.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    I like this idea. Can we also get a petition going to get nd threads about diva booties to leave?

BLASPHEMOUS!

Yea. Thanks for nothing.

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    I don't really believe in the BAN. I would never PM moderators and ask for the BAN. I like to keep shit outfront.

Outside of everything he has posted since coming on--which has mostly been unfunny quips at other peoples posts--I think his post yesterday in the R.I.P. thread that PaulNice started pretty much sums up his MO and proves that he is not good people.

SABADABA will you PLEASE leave now!?!?

Sign below if you agree.

So you don't like what he says or the way he comes across...

Get over it!!!

If the worst thing in life you have to suffer is a fool on the internet|(not pointing fingers at anyone, just sayin') then thats not too bad.Personally I have bigger problems to worry about than what goes on here, come on its only a message board...

Anyway....What about free speech ???

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    and a gang of racist motherfuckers too.

been sayin...

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

People write shit on this board every day that's annoying, stupid, misguided, ignorant and/or spiteful. What's new?

Cosign. Sab is really a good guy.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Cosign. Sab is really a good guy.

Hahaha, just like Grafwritah.

I personally don't care either way, but like F***k said, that post he made in the Paul Nice thread was beyond uncalled for. But, what do you expect from ?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Fuck, I don't mind if he posts here. I would hate to live in some crazed out fantasy world where everyone agreed with me (Cause that place ain't existing anywhere...)

In fact, I like him posting. Gives me a dose of what some others think in the real world and also gives me a chance to say "WTF" while I sit here and think about how crazy dude is.

I don't agree on alot of the stuff dude says, but I don't wanna block it either. Next thing you know u'll be blocking someone cause of their fav poptart.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    hey guys!

i know this is prolly really important and all, but turn on the tv! they got the president up against the ropes!

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    = Byron Crawford of soulstrut?

• hey guys!

i know this is prolly really important and all, but turn on the tv! they got the president up against the ropes!

Unless he's literally against the ropes, and getting punched in the head repeatedly by the press corps, I don't care....

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    C'mon, Saba is getting married, isn't that a big enough burden to carry? He's getting banned from all the beauty this world has to offer. We must support each other in hard times like these.

And how can you hatte on a man that likes brazilian music?

• C'mon, Saba is getting married, isn't that a big enough burden to carry? He's getting banned from all the beauty this world has to offer. We must support each other in hard times like these.

And how can you hatte on a man that likes brazilian music?

That's a pretty dim view of marriage, dude...

hey guys!

Unless he's literally against the ropes, and getting punched in the head repeatedly by the press corps, I don't care....

Next .... Time..... Pick .....ME!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    How much money has sabadabada donated to Soul Strut?

fine. this small assessment indicates that I am out of line. i will leave it alone.

fine. this small assessment indicates that I am out of line. i will leave it alone.

say "im sorry". Just because Im a rabbid arch-conservative, neo-fascist, jew-baiting racist fuck, doesnt mean I dont have feelings.

*** You are ignoring this user ***

I'll have to settle for this great feature. Occassionally, you will be quoted and then your posts will appear. Even that's way more than I can take, but I'll just have to settle.