If you could wrestle anyone on the board...

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
who would it be? I would totally wrestle DayDay.

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• SexyBNyceSexyBNyce 371 Posts
    I had DCastle in a suplex the other day.

ban the DDT!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I want confirmation that Tom Scharpling posts on SoulStrut before I answer this question.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Salma Hayek, I'm sure she is a lurker.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Big Chan vs. Mangoman in a Canadian Strap Match in a cage with folding metal chairs, ladders and the coal miners glove! Holla!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    easy, you fucktards.

Miss Bassie

• easy, you fucktards.

Miss Bassie

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    One more yellow card and it's petition time!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm throwing down a challenge to Rootless Cosmo.

this boards not big enough for both of us and, trust me dude, you ain't ready for the 115 lbs of fury I deliver

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    easy, you fucktards.

Miss Bassie

Better watch it. She may be tiny, but she's got that Eye of the Tiger thing going on.

PSST- Her finishing move is the Double Underhook Powerbomb followed by the Camel Clutch.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

that made me smile (ayo!)

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Ironfeet Jenkins off the top turnbuckle, then I'd suplex him.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    If reynaldo wrestled his aliases, who would win? Mel Gibson?

• easy, you fucktards.

Miss Bassie

another bad look for soulstrut...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Ironfeet is way taller and bigger than you, good luck with the suplex hommie.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    I had DCastle in a suplex the other day.

Pfft, fuck that dude. I was down at Harold's putting the figure-four leg-lock on a three-piece dinner, when dude materializes out of the shadows in a black turtleneck and clocks me in the windpipe with a folding chair. He's been known to rock a singlet under his leather, though, so I guess I should have seen it coming, but still, that shit was foul.

Message straight to Chiburban head: Submit to a cage match at Danny's or you're soft.

ANDERSON, SC WILL WORK YOU, SON!

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts

I think I would Like that! First let me put on my Tiger Speedo's and oil up first and then when we land from top of the turnbuckle my HOT DOG will pop out in slip and slide in you, like a big guitar 12inch on brunswick! HOT! Baby are sure your not a Moleman from Chicago???

Now as for me I would wrestle Guzzo and see how many push up's he can do when I'm laying down on top of him with my sacks hanging out of my speedos pressing on his neck! Now thats better than a hot lunch!!!

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    Big Chan vs. Mangoman in a Canadian Strap Match in a cage with folding metal chairs, ladders and the coal miners glove! Holla!

Now this I can get with! Big Chan & Mangoman, that rhymes!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

I think I would Like that! First let me put on my Tiger Speedo's and oil up first and then when we land from top of the turnbuckle my HOT DOG will pop out in slip and slide in you, like a big guitar 12inch on brunswick! HOT! Baby are sure your not a Moleman from Chicago???

Now as for me I would wrestle Guzzo and see how many push up's he can do when I'm laying down on top of him with my sacks hanging out of my speedos pressing on his neck! Now thats better than a hot lunch!!!

LOL

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I would probably go with Jonny P. I'd enjoy puttin' him in "the figure 4" and makin' him say "Uncle!!!!!"

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Sunday, April 30th 8:34am. MEAT me or your soft (so ayo)

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Hey,

I would probably go with Jonny P. I'd enjoy puttin' him in "the figure 4" and makin' him say "Uncle!!!!!"

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

I've got this old angry bald black guy repellant though, that would totally fuck you up

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Hey,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

I've got this old angry bald black guy repellant though, that would totally fuck you up

He's not angry, he stays in Milly (aka MilwauKKKee):

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

"Are we cross? If you weren't my friend, well I don't know if I could bear it."

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Hey,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Well shit, how do expect to tag Faux in, Jonny?

Herm

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I'm throwing down a challenge to Rootless Cosmo.

this boards not big enough for both of us and, trust me dude, you ain't ready for the 115 lbs of fury I deliver

I'd say at 115 there's room for you and pretty much anyone else that wants in.

For real though due to the weight disparity the ref would likely rule out strikes on a downed opponent, which is like all I got, so you'd prolly win.

I concede defeat!

But you might still catch ringworm from me (no ayo) so there's a small victory in that.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

wanderlei got the kool moe dee stripes shaved in the head.

a good look.

• But you might still catch ringworm from me (no ayo) so there's a small victory in that.

Thats the same reason I quit the wrestling team senior year

you just saved yourself a world of pain