I know it should be in the announcements...but

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
its for charity!!!!! plus, peep the line-up..its surrous!!

Comments

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    way to kill a thread c**d

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

WHEN YOU DISS THE SHOW YOU ARE BILLED TO DJ YOU DISS YOURSELF

nice lineup!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    This isn't a 45s-only show, is it? I've got some LP raerities I've been dying to play out and I was thinking this would be a good showcase.

CHECK YOUR METAL BUCKET

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I SEE IT IN YOUR FUTURE

you

(will)

rock that show!

• CHECK YOUR METAL BUCKET

Bring that heat son! You know how we do...

This isn't a 45s-only show, is it? I've got some LP raerities I've been dying to play out and I was thinking this would be a good showcase.

CHECK YOUR METAL BUCKET

if you dont have "into crypts of rays" on 45, you're soft.

...if you make it in on Saturday, you will be greeted by two Marshall stacks and a 28" kick drum pumping out the metal son.

oooops!

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    oooops!

I is playing all moder soul and bhangrahha! can't wait! yeeeeeeeeeeehooooooooooooohooooooo11!!!!!!!!!!11!!

• oooops!

I is playing all moder soul and bhangrahha! can't wait! yeeeeeeeeeeehooooooooooooohooooooo11!!!!!!!!!!11!!

Plus a spelling bee between sets where all graphic designers will be asked to correctly spell 'Raleigh'.

oooops!

Plus a spelling bee between sets where all graphic designers will be asked to correctly spell 'Raleigh'.

first of all, thanks for confusing me as a graphic designer! I am strictly an amateur making the occaisonal flyer...but I will correct the spelling mistake, I was going on that song I learned in grade school.."I before E except after G, and in sounding like "A" as in neighbor and sleigh"

my bad

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    "I before E except after G, and in sounding like "A" as in neighbor and sleigh"

I think that's "except after C[/b]"