yo

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Dr. Thorpe:[/b] BIG FESTERIN'Zack:[/b] I wonder if he can put a spinna in his mouth and it starts going round and round.Dr. Thorpe:[/b] Why do you say that? Because his shoes are plugged in?Zack:[/b] "Shit, I know what'll be tight for this pic. I'll go stand in the corner next to that bomb ass pepper clock. Gotta lean so they sees it!"Dr. Thorpe:[/b] "Yo, lean just a little more, then it'll look like a cartoon parrot on your shoulder or something, it'll be dope as hell."Zack:[/b] With such a minimalist chin he looks a lot like Earthworm Jim in a track suit.Dr. Thorpe:[/b] You know those stupid parody movies where they superimpose faces on thumbs? This shit is hilarious

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    fucking hilarious I hope this gets updated

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

city of lost children, right? good one, haven't seen that in a while.

but yeah that link up there is hilarious. are these dudes in the pictures for real? i sure hope not. the guy in the ash grey t shirt material skirt contraption is looking way too funny.

it's the first thing i thought of when i saw that guy with the chili pepper parrot on his shoulder.

definitely could've been a stunt double if that movie came out last year...

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Zack: The inside of that pumpkin is handkerchief!

Dr. Thorpe: Even his redeye is pink. This cat knows how to coordinate. But even so, my first instinct is to look around this photograph for a flight of stairs I can push this guy down.

Zack: Yeah, biologists talk about "fight or flight" instincts, but I think this guy represents an entirely separate third instinct where you just want to see him falling down stairs.

Dr. Thorpe: You have to wonder whether this guy has a sense of humor about himself.

Zack: If the Crips use blue handkerchiefs and the Bloods use red, what gang is this guy affiliated with? The Trisomies?

Dr. Thorpe: The famed militant white liberation group "The Pink Panthers," of course.

Zack: Someone had to stand up for the white race. We've been oppressed for the past two hundred years.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

there's a thin line between looking fly and looking stupid. can someone clarify this for me?

there's a thin line between looking fly and looking stupid. can someone clarify this for me?

the thin line is about 3 miles behind this dude...

• this one had me in tears.

i could totally kick that kid's ass.

• Options
    You'd probably have to fight through 3 foot of teflon pant travel to do that.

K.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Zack: That dwarf was the only thing that made Kid Rock tolerable. I could just imagine him on his tour bus lowering the dwarf gently into its terrarium and putting some baby mice in there for it to eat.

---------------------------

Zack: When exactly did thugged-out make the transition to hugged-out? Some gay fashion cabal somewhere has to be giggling madly at all of these homophobic gangstas walking around in the gayest outfits their evil gayness could possibly conceive. It's the most devious blow the gay community has dealt to heterosexuals since bicycle shorts.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,632 Posts

Identity crisis?

Zack: That dwarf was the only thing that made Kid Rock tolerable. I could just imagine him on his tour bus lowering the dwarf gently into its terrarium and putting some baby mice in there for it to eat.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Zack: It's like a bowl of the strangest soup you will ever eat.

Zack: If you hug him you'll just slowly be sucked into his jacket and then reappear on the surface as like an orange dinosaur face or something.

oh my, that must be ugliest hoody i've ever seen.

• oh my, that must be ugliest hoody i've ever seen.

10 bucks says that "bsides" thinks it's hot and wants to cop one or already has!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

Dr. Thorpe: If this guy is truly a realist, then I guess that makes this outfit okay, because he knows how stupid he looks.

Zack: Dateline, Kitchen: DA REALIST SURRENDERS TO FASHION AUTHORITIES!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I'm still trying to decide if he meant
    it to say "da realest" or if he was really
    calling himself a "realist"

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I'm still trying to decide if he meant
    it to say "da realest" or if he was really
    calling himself a "realist"

haha, that's what I was thinking.

this thread rules!

Dr. Thorpe: If this guy is truly a realist, then I guess that makes this outfit okay, because he knows how stupid he looks.

could someone tell me when you would sport this look, besides in your own home?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Myspace:

Scott

Defining Quote: "I've walked the soil of communist countries, stood at Columbus' remains in the D.R., old slave posts in Antigua, and at Victoria Peak - Hong Kong. I've visited the Museum Of The Revolution in Havana Cuba, ran with bulls in Costa Rica and rode elephants in Phuket. I've seen the sunrise at 10,000 ft., the first known world map, and Columbus' birth certificate."[/b]

Dr. Thorpe:[/b] I guess that means half the known world has laughed at your fucking purple beard."

• Dr. Thorpe: If this guy is truly a realist, then I guess that makes this outfit okay, because he knows how stupid he looks.

could someone tell me when you would sport this look, besides in your own home?

so disconnected

my instinct is telling me there's a reason why all of these pictures are taken indoors...hmmmm....

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    somethingawful is a favorite site of mine, i was just looking at this fashion thing last night. funny it got posted today...