MARCHING BAND MUSIC

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Can someone post some up? I wanna hear it. What's up with that good shit? What about that fucking BRASS BAND shit? But not that corny shit.Marching band music sons.

Comments

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Get your Sousa started right, c'mon.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Get your Sousa started right, c'mon.

Sup dude got your message? In Bostoin right now going to Baltimore later HOLLA.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Can someone post some up? I wanna hear it.

What's up with that good shit?

What about that fucking BRASS BAND shit? But not that corny shit.

Marching band music sons.

I have some stuff that perhaps you may find interesting. However I am a very busy man, as you can imagine, so it might be a while before I could actually post anything up.

Actually, this post is good for those rehash dudes. Don't they have all sorts of marching band funk?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    There are a bunch of American "library" records (for lack of a better word) I have from this one company and they do Marching Band covers of Billie Jean and some funky tunes. Not per se, but decent.

I always liked the Soviet national anthem. The Israel one is pretty cool too.

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    I've been checking for it lately too, must be the former band geek in me. I'm looking for anything from a HBCU school like FAMU, Southern, Clark Atlanta, Deep City stuff, etc. Hollar if you got em.

• We had the pleasure of opening for the Hot 8 Brass Band back in October when they came to NY, they were for sure. It was kind of a last minute show in a small venue in the Village, but people were still going crazy for them, pushing tables out of the way to get down & shit.
    You haven't really heard Sexual Healing until you've heard it played by an 8 piece horn section.

http://www.tipsevents.com/foundation/coop/hot8/

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Trick Daddy "Shut up" is the marching band joint ya'll! That little kid dancin' in the video kills it!!!

• i found a pretty good one the other day, 'sex machine' and a couple other covers by Macon High School.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I listened to a record by the Grambling college band a while ago. Had a cover of the Jackson 5's "Want You Back" on it, that was pretty good. Passed on the album for the price, but if I'd seen it for cheaper I would've picked it up.