Coachella

DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Anyone going? A couple of my friends and I are making the trip down. We have a friend with a newborn down in Palm Springs so it's a good excuse to go. Sweet lineup for Sunday. I'm stoked to see Dungen and Gilles Peterson. I'll be around all weekend drinking, skating and playing poker. Woohoo!DJ Ferrari

Comments

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    word up - i'll be there. i'm staying in Palm Springs as well.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    word up - I (MIGHT) be there. i'm staying living in Palm Springs as well.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i really want to go to this but plane tickets aren't looking so good right now

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    My wife's eight months pregnant--If I went, I'd be single when I got back.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    That reminds me....did anyone see the movie? i remember reading something about it and comepletely forgot...is it worth a DVD pickup?

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    some big act is about to be added to this....

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    I was definitely up for going, until I saw the full lineups.

Just looks kinda, meh!

I hope Gilles offers a decent set....he can be a very varied fish when he plays out.

• Anyone going? A couple of my friends and I are making the trip down. We have a friend with a newborn down in Palm Springs so it's a good excuse to go. Sweet lineup for Sunday. I'm stoked to see Dungen and Gilles Peterson. I'll be around all weekend drinking, skating and playing poker. Woohoo!

DJ Ferrari

check out the killer NY Slices from Pie For The People (aka Zagis). Mention SS and get a discount.