HAG SAMAECH BATCHES

Dabney_SoulmanDabney_Soulman 890 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Happy PassoverI'ma be having Matzah Brie for breakfast for a week.anybody got a good recipe for Matzah ball soup you need to hit me on the PM

Comments

• My brother's and my new creation:'

"matzoh-rella ball soup"

make the matzoh ball soup and serve in individual bowls, then cut the balls in half and lay on the shredded mozzarella, then pour the soup over it with your spoon to melt the cheeze.

Best mix of jewish and italian cultures since the pizza-bagel.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    No seder for me. I actually have exams on passover. That's what happens when you got to a university with three jews. In the law school, there's a plaque honouring the first jew, woman, and black man to graduate. It was posted in 1996. The intentions are good, but jeez, folks, are we still living in the 50s? Anyway, git yom tov to you too.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Albertsons and Safeway both sold out of kosher for pesach matzas.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Mazel tov to all my Jewish brethren.

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts

My peoples - Happy Passover!

Dannno - Got your message. I'll be in the office all day if you (or anyone else)wants to holla.

peace

hova

• Happy Passover

I'ma be having Matzah Brie for breakfast for a week.

anybody got a good recipe for Matzah ball soup you need to hit me on the PM

Happy Passover A***! Jen and Miles went up to my in-laws for the holiday and he got to find the afikomen (sp??) last night.

My fave (can't have'em anymore) was the Manischewitz chocolate chip macaroons. They always show up right around Passover....

• 99crates99crates 42 Posts

To get your balls light and fluffy, make sure to prepare them the night before you make the soup and let them sit overnight in the fridge.

• anybody got a good recipe for Matzah ball soup you need to hit me on the PM

To get your balls light and fluffy, make sure to prepare them the night before you make the soup and let them sit overnight in the fridge.

AYOOOOOOOOO?!?!??!?!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• 99crates99crates 42 Posts
    Dudes, I haven't even gotten to what you do with the Shankbone yet.

Please hold all AYOS and PASUES until then...

• anybody got a good recipe for Matzah ball soup you need to hit me on the PM

I mentioned this suggestion to my mom, who is a great cook, but has been battling matzoh ball consistancy for decades. She called me last night just to let me know that overnight refrigeration works like a charm. She was happy as a kelzmer clarinet. Thank you Mr. Crates, from me and mom dukes.