SATURDAY: KING MOST @ "QUALITY" w/ HAUL MASON

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited April 2006 in Announcements
HI!WILL MY L.A. STRUTTERS BE IN THE CASA?ASS-PIN?MONKEY EXAMPLE?BUN GUZZO?DJ DAY-ZE?

Comments

• ASS-PIN

dude, you can't call him that! it's his birthday... quit violating.

• more info plaese

• it's at Zanzibar in Santa Monica. yaaaaaaaadddddddaadddaaamanssssssssss.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    remember in Purple Rain when Prince went to go see Apolonia sing at the club....but he was incognito... in the dark corner... with the shades on... by the front door................

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    remember in Purple Rain when Prince went to go see Apolonia sing at the club....but he was incognito... in the dark corner... with the shades on... by the front door................

Young Phonics will be doing a cover of "Sex Shooter"?

Young Phonics will be doing a cover of "Sex Shooter"?

i hope so

• remember in Purple Rain when Prince went to go see Apolonia sing at the club....but he was incognito... in the dark corner... with the shades on... by the front door................

Should I have some henny ready just in case ?

Should I have some henny ready just in case ?

i can't guarantee i'll be there.... i like to sneak up on you dudes

• 1). L.A. will make you pay/play. I spent mad money on records (Bagatelle was HAWT as well TTLAB and Amoeba L.A.)

2). I heart Alamo and their GPS tracking. I was able to zip across So.Cal like a washed-up L.A. wannabee actor veteran.

3). Haul & Mason== . Not to sound like a snob, but I rarely catch a case of the but those dudes dit it. Real nice dudes as well.

4). Petron is one hell of a drug which will result in you literally picking up women and swinging them around

5). I went into a quick hyphy set (Supa Hyphy, Clyde's "Hyphy Juice" which threw them off with it's crazy horn intro, and tell me whent to go). The crowd was kinda but two folks from the Bay where there thizzin' and gettin' real saucey.

6). I really wanted to see my l.a. strutters...next time.

• 1). L.A. will make you pay/play. I spent mad money on records (Bagatelle was HAWT as well TTLAB and Amoeba L.A.)

2). I heart Alamo and their GPS tracking. I was able to zip across So.Cal like a washed-up L.A. wannabee actor veteran.

3). Haul & Mason== . Not to sound like a snob, but I rarely catch a case of the but those dudes dit it. Real nice dudes as well.

4). Petron is one hell of a drug which will result in you literally picking up women and swinging them around

5). I went into a quick hyphy set (Supa Hyphy, Clyde's "Hyphy Juice" which threw them off with it's crazy horn intro, and tell me whent to go). The crowd was kinda but two folks from the Bay where there thizzin' and gettin' real saucey.

6). I really wanted to see my l.a. strutters...next time.

Crap. i was totally out of the loop this past weekend...

Sorry holmes. i coulda used a night out like that. shiny shirt and all- required for entrance.