SOUTH CITY RUNNIN THIS RAP SHIT

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
hey dudes, guess what? on jeopardy the game show last night the asian dude won for the second time in a row. and he's you know youre regular nerdy jeopardy dude but i always root for the asian. is that wrong? anyways, he's from south san francisco and after the 1st commercial break when alex likes to chop it up with the contestants, we find that my asian brother is a rap fan. here's a transcript of the conversation (yes, there's a jeopardy msg. board where i found this. )Alex: William Lee is our champion. He's a software engineer from San Francisco, and a big hip-hop fan--William: That's right.Alex: --still, even though all of your friends have outgrown it and have moved on to something else.William: Yeah, um, I guess it's something I maybe should be ashamed of, but I'm really proud of it, and something that I loved during college and still love today.Alex: Who's your favorite hip-hop performer?William: Um, I have to say I loved Three 6 Mafia's performance at the Oscars.Alex: They did pretty well, didn't they?William: Yeah![/b]

Comments