Snap or Die

2»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I just noticed Bow Wow is on that mix

That is some bunk-ass shit

Although I personally hate that song, dudes on here were recently talking about how much they're feeling it.

It almost fooled me once or twice- but this is fairly representative of the lesser Southern stuff thats taken over radio for the moment that we were bitching about earlier in the week

I agree.

Dudes were enthusing over how much Bow Wow has improved, but so what? Yeah, he's borrowed heavily from T.I. and Weezy, who are definitely better than whoever his previous templates were, but there is still absolutely nothing original or interesting or compelling about that record, li'l buddy.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts

Although I personally hate that song, dudes on here were recently talking about how much they're feeling it.

footnote

my claim to not hate 'azimiz' was predicated by the *cough* which i believe makes it inadmissible in future thread call outs.

footnote

my claim to not hate 'azimiz' was predicated by the *cough* which i believe makes it inadmissible in future thread call outs.

No need to be embarassed... it's not, after all, anywhere near as shameful as the time Young Phonics proclaimed the Bow Wow/Ciara collab to be "kind of tight"...

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

footnote

No need to be embarassed... it's not, after all, anywhere near as shameful as the time Young Phonics proclaimed the Bow Wow/Ciara collab to be "kind of tight"...

Clearly, ye ain't got it.

footnote

It has been said before that I am not Doug E like you...

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    ... it's not, after all, anywhere near as shameful as the time Young Phonics proclaimed the Bow Wow/Ciara collab to be "kind of tight"...

That intro is noice, though. It sounds like cascading tinkles from heaven.

... it's not, after all, anywhere near as shameful as the time Young Phonics proclaimed the Bow Wow/Ciara collab to be "kind of tight"...

That intro is noice, though.

Kind of tight, one might even say?

footnote

I am known to be both "big, big whipping" and "girl getting"...

footnote

I heard you made more than my dad...

footnote

I heard you made more than my dad...

No... but if you look at me now, the dog is pokin'.

• BIG WHIP WHIPPY DRIP DIP DIPPY

are you implying that you're fresh azimiz?

• azimiz. zizima. zim zima. zungazeng. come baby come baby baby come come. come to my garden. of earthly delights. earth matters. from earth to you. earth 2. kit carlson. kurt and courtney. court tv. tv land. leave it to beaver. lumpy.

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
    How is the Bohagon song?

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    are you implying that you're fresh azimiz?

This is blowing up in the streets of Burlington. Ruff.

How is the Bohagon song?

The one with your girls on it?

I haven't heard it yet... I like Bohagen, though.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    azimiz. zizima. zim zima. zungazeng. come baby come baby baby come come. come to my garden. of earthly delights. earth matters. from earth to you. earth 2. kit carlson. kurt and courtney. court tv. tv land. leave it to beaver. lumpy.

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
    How is the Bohagon song?

The one with your girls on it?

I haven't heard it yet... I like Bohagen, though.

I seen a man cut with a dirty bottle

• y'all are some real douches right about now.Actually always, but just more than usual right now.

I stand by my "feeling" of said Bow-Wow & Ciarra joints. Actually I thought it would fall in line with the usual cheerleading on this site.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    y'all are some real douches right about now.Actually always, but just more than usual right now.

I stand by my "feeling" of said Bow-Wow & Ciarra joints. Actually I thought it would fall in line with the usual cheerleading on this site.

I thought that song was a cut above the usual teenybopper R&B fare...

y'all are some real douches right about now.Actually always, but just more than usual right now.

You mad?