HELP THE RUB!!!

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Hey all of our SOULSTRUT friends and supporters...THE RUB NEEDS YOUR HELPWe're going on tour soon and Ayres lost his laptop the other day.All the info regarding that can be found on ourMYSPACE BLOG[/b]so PLEASE read it and see what you can do to help us keep moving. Thanks so much!!Cos

Comments

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    $18 doesn't include shipping for international cats, I suppose?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I'm unsure about that but I'll ask. What country?

We can use this thread to ask/answer any questions about this drive.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Iceland, Europe.

• the rub logo ones(specifically brown/gold) are on 10deep shirts and not american apparel right? i cant get with the AA.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    definitely hollering at this.

• okiba75okiba75 89 Posts
    $18 doesn't include shipping for international cats, I suppose?

I'd be interested in finding out how much it would cost to ship these goodies to Australia...

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    the rub logo ones(specifically brown/gold) are on 10deep shirts and not american apparel right? i cant get with the AA.

They are 10 Deep, yes. The womens shirts are AA.

Mondeneyo I'll check for Iceland for how much more it might be for shipping, or just holler directly at Urrrs. Thanks.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    yes 10deep, they use gildan I think.

I have a medium and it's a little big for me doh.....

but yes that sinking feeling you get when you realized you fucked up large is not the best in the world. I know you catalogue your mp3's pretty well so at least you have it backed up on an external.

• 10deep is that REAL SCHITT

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I can support this cause. How do those mediums run? Extra? I speak of the logo shirts.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I wear a medium in AA, 2k, etc, but gildan I would fit better in a small.

all depends on how you like your cut to be. Check your closet, you're bound to have a gildan t in there.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Thank you all so much, in advance, for your support.

Strutters helping strutters.. that's what it's all about mang!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Paypal sent. Thank YOUSE.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i want to buy a shirt but can i mail a check? where to? cant mess with paypal right now.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Duckets in the Bucket.

• Options
    Got you.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Ayres says:

Just to make it simple, $10 for Australia & Canada & Europe, and you can pick an extra CD from http://www.djayres.com/mixtapes/store.htm. If there is change from the shipping, it will go into the laptop fund. If shipping is more, I will eat the difference.

I'm in Starbucks enjoying that new computer smell and installing software.

FYI, if you want to pick an extra from my store then feel free, but Love Break is currently out of stock for the week. I suggest Rick James or XXXPlosive.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    Thank you thank you thank you.

I got off the train to go to J&R Computer World, which is by City Hall in downtown Manhattan, and there were 50,000 people protesting the new Immigration bullshit. Definitely helped me keep things in perspective when whoever picked up my laptop probably makes $7 an hour cleaning airplanes, and I could afford to go put a new one on the credit card. It sucks to take this hit at tax time, but not the end of the world. Every little counts, so thank you all for copping T-Shirts. If you don't want a shirt, you can still buy a CD to help support. http://www.djayres.com/mixtapes/store.htm

International Folls - $28 total for T-Shirt and 2 CDs (pick the second one here: http://www.djayres.com/mixtapes/store.htm).

Thanks again!

Ayres

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

I got off the train to go to J&R Computer World, which is by City Hall in downtown Manhattan, and there were 50,000 people protesting the new Immigration bullshit. Definitely helped me keep things in perspective when whoever picked up my laptop probably makes $7 an hour cleaning airplanes, and I could afford to go put a new one on the credit card.

Understand the caliber of dude you are helping.

And once again, I stress the need for the

::SAYING::

graemlin.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    that sucks. money sent.

• money sent.

• Done...thanks and good luck!

Cash sent -- thanks for giving us international dudes a bonus too

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    Done.

• Message Sent...thank you for calling skypager.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Done.

beat me to it ^

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts
    that sucks. money sent.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    Got you.

sween i'm speechless. once again you went completely above and beyond. i don't know if mel checks this board but dude really helped me out as well. and thank you to everyone who copped a shirt or cd. i'm typing this from my new laptop, which i've just installed with serato. time to put my itunes library back together for this gig. i won't lose this computer. it's a lot more special than the last one.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    done and done.