Request: Jazzy Jeff "The Vibe I'm On"

asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
I used to have this tape and loved it, does anyone out there have this on MP3 and is willing to yousendit or FTP it to me? I have some stuff I can trade and would be in your debt eternally. TIA...

Comments

• I used to have this tape and loved it, does anyone out there have this on MP3 and is willing to yousendit or FTP it to me? I have some stuff I can trade and would be in your debt eternally. TIA...

Same here...I have a tape version but it's all ruined. LOCAL KUFI EXPERIENCE, SERIOUSLY

• I used to have this tape and loved it, does anyone out there have this on MP3 and is willing to yousendit or FTP it to me? I have some stuff I can trade and would be in your debt eternally. TIA...

I have this. I can zip it and post it.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    NeverEnough, if you have it, plaese to share with us!

• It's all zipped and ready to go, but I've had yousendit time out on me 4 times. I tried sendfile too, but it was giving me a ridiculously long wait time.

I'll keep trying. I usually have no problem.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    If Yousendit is playing up try putting it on Rapidshare - sometimes deals with large files better.

------Desperate to hear this again.

• Finally got this through yousendit.

Here you go:

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0JPCQVQJ3L6893JLE55DUIAFGG

If you still want to give back, upload some nice lates 80s/early 90s hip hop in return. I've been looking for a rip of J-Rock's "Streetwize" or the Money Boss Players EP for a while...or anything else you'd think enjoyable...

Either way, enjoy!