So, How was your day?

wyzewayzwyzewayz 303 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
All sealed----$4 each.

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    ive seen pictures of that record before. what is it? is it good? and most importantly can i have a copy?

oh and you like strikingly similar to my friend Seth

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    damn, i know what it is now. you just made yourself about a grand homie. nice come up

• wyzewayzwyzewayz 303 Posts
    That is the Carla Whitney lp my man...........About the resemblance to your friend: I think I was cloned at birth, I was Born in Washington D.C.---a real hotbed for those type of experiments back in '77----cuz apparently I resemble a lot of people, and I've never met my real dad, so I don't know what my mom's has been hiding....maybe I'm a clone

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    PM, I think we can work something out

I'm calling one

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Nice one man! Where you at? Canada?

Saskatoon--------only Eskimo's live here, don't come.

now that I figured all this business out, here are some pics of my old room, I just moved recently
    these are a year old or so, just different angles of my room,

there was a shelf out in the hall about the size of the one my daughter is standing in front of that I don't have pics of

that's my man Chance in the orange shirt working on something in my one corner---he's the rapper, I'm the DJ...and he's also a real sharp dresser, I had to include the pic him in the pink....when I find out how to post music, I'll post a track for you guys.
    and a pic of my daughter's records, and another couple angles of the old room

here's some of my favourite spots to dig, and I have no idea who the guy in the white shirt is, I took a photo with another customer in it so you can see the relative size of the jazz section:

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    nice, and i thought I did ok copping a fritz the cat OG, love - forever changes, and a cellophane symphony on the cheap today.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    cellophane symphony

Heads shalt be knowing the deal.

forever changes

seriously been getting some consitent solid records lately. more and more easier to purge the liquids.

forever changes

seriously been getting some consitent solid records lately. more and more easier to purge the liquids.

'tis the season. finding new records makes me realize how much the records I already have suck.

forever changes

'tis the season. finding new records makes me realize how much the records I already have suck.

indeed. you won't be needing that linda perhacs.

• good finds.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    My day was awesome. Thanks for asking!

forever changes

indeed. you won't be needing that linda perhacs.

haha. it's 4:45am, i'm drunk, exhausted, and still 100% sure that Linda and I will be together for a very very long time.

"...been coming down for a long time"

• Yesterday was aight -

Sergio Mendes Trio "In The Brazilian Bag" LP mono
    Larry Young "Of Love And Peace" LP on Blue Note - mono first pressing (free)
    Insight "Night Ship Delivery Vol. 1.2" LP

+

MF DOOM "Live From Planet X" CD (free)
    DJ Format "A Right Earful" CD (free)
    MED "Push Comes To Shove" CD (free)
    Gang Of Four "Entertainment" CD (free)
    Paul Nice "Journey To The Centre Of The Beats" CD (free)
    Dobie "Sound Of One Hand Clapping 2.5" CD (free)
    Krewcial "25/8" CD (free)

+

"Gozu" DVD
    "Coonskin" DVD
    "Story Of Ricky" DVD
    "Shogun Assasin" DVD + Soundtrack CD
    "Tai Chi Master" DVD

+

"Dudley Moore "The Music Of Dudley Moore" 2xLP (free)

Deep beats and deep crates,
    SonicReducer
    (TEAMAARON)