gpmusik.dk

BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
It seems to be a good dealer but not a good "online" dealer... Who knows Per? Dude never check his e-mails.But anyway, he seems to be cool though... check out his site if you got a minute. http://gpmusik.dk I hope that one day I'll be able to buy a record on his site... Bapt.

Comments

• god bless!!

• GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts
    Where are you from? ......I can tell him to check his e-mail next time I get there, if you want me to?

He's a very friendly, polite and honest guy. And he got many stories to tell, maybe too many some times:) it seems like he could talk about music forever, every kind but he's a good guy!

Personally i think a great deal of his records are priced a bit too high for me to get them, but I do get some things there and once in a while there's a bargain to be had. But then again I see some logic to his prices. He has the best selection available in town (since there are only 2 record stores)and there's a lot non diggin people who just comes through to get a certain record who don't bother about paying $10 too much for a common record.

He is only open thursday-saturday.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

PM sent, thank you. Bapt