laura nyro import priiiiiiice check

CaMKIIaCaMKIIa 269 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
so popsike lists nyro's "eli and 13th confession" uk pressing here http://www.popsike.com/php/detaildata.php?itemnr=4019321589 as garnering quite a lot of attention. another also is listed for going as 49 gbp...can a bigger dude help out a little dude (no freudian homo-eroticism intended for those ayo-trigger happy) and tell me if this is a freak occurence of ebay madness or is there actually a demand for the uk pressing?

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i dont know nothing about that but that's a good record once you get past the vocals

• CaMKIIaCaMKIIa 269 Posts
    i dont know nothing about that but that's a good record once you get past the vocals

i dig her vocals, which is why i bought the album.

but in all seriousness...anybody know what's up with this?

• gotta be a fluke, her original presses rarely sell for more than ??10-??12, nobodys chasing them in the field, they sit in stores for months and months over here. Anyone thinking they've hit paydirt with any of her lp's is dreaming. great album though, if quality and price reflected each other it would be reasonable rate, but in reality, no............... it's bay fever again..........

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    ebay madness

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    why doesn't this shit ever happen when i sell on the bay?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    hahaha! I know.

• CaMKIIaCaMKIIa 269 Posts
    yeah never thought it was worth much but i popsike'd her and was surprised as my copy's from the uk. still one of my favorite female singers.

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
    That dude's description is so thorough