nyc fri nite fun for the folks

tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
gotta be in nyc for work tomororw (harlem children zone)will prolly stay friday nite, no plans as of yet...any thorough music being thrown down with beautiful brazilian dancing women? or something along those lines? hrollor

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    L Michels, Waffle-Rock, and me are spinning in Wburg midnight till 4. lemme know if you want details.

Oh and, latin wimmin dancing... no doubt.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    coollbeanz, waffles are dope. wha kind of what yall throw down?
    post that address up. whats the drink specials?

$3 Bohemia, $4 all other beers. No PBR, no bullshit. Anything in a glass with ice is poured strong

www.theluckycat.com/directions.html

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I have 2 Jorge Ben records in stock and I just got a limited edition 2-volume Jorge Ben CD. Come by the shop and get steeeeeemed

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    yes i
    till what time you there?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    yes i
    till what time you there?

8:00 today holmes.

• I got these going on tonite.

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts

any thorough music being thrown down with beautiful brazilian dancing women? or something along those lines?

actually funny that you mention that! SUNDAY NIGHT, BLACK BETTY, BRAZILIAN BEAT W/ SEAN MARQUAND in brooklyn is the only place (i know of) in the country that you can go and not only listen to insane amounts of brazilian raers, but actually see very very very hot brazilian girls dance. and dance they do very well. still recovering from my experience there.....

if you're so lucky to stay for sunday night, seriously don't miss it.

• If you're looking for a nice live show before heading out for the clubs, I recommend checking out my buddy's NYU Jazz recital. He and a group of jazz majors will be ripping through versions of 'The Jam' 'Fables of Faubus' and some original tunes as well. Box of wine and cheeses the likes of which you've never seen. 8:30 @ 35 W 4th Street in the Steinhardt School of Ed 7th floor. If you're interested, you just gotta sign in at the front desk, tell them you're there for Pete O'Connell's recital. The band consists of Pete on Bass, two horns, drums, and rhodes...

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

any thorough music being thrown down with beautiful brazilian dancing women? or something along those lines?

actually funny that you mention that! SUNDAY NIGHT, BLACK BETTY, BRAZILIAN BEAT W/ SEAN MARQUAND in brooklyn is the only place (i know of) in the country that you can go and not only listen to insane amounts of brazilian raers, but actually see very very very hot brazilian girls dance. and dance they do very well. still recovering from my experience there.....

if you're so lucky to stay for sunday night, seriously don't miss it.

Where the caipirinhas are strong, easily my favourite place in nyc, bar none.

dude also has a Wednesday residency at Nublu, but I'm not sure if that's happening anymore.

http://thebrazilianmuse.blogspot.com/