Japanese chick hears MIA, starts career!

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
The second video on the page looks like it came right off MIA's website and the first MP3 might have Brooke Valentine threatening legal action but I gotta admit that I'm kinda feeling "Japanese Baile Funk":http://www.myspace.com/tigarah

Comments

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

"Was so cool to meet MIA after concert."

• "TIGARAH's songs are inspired by many different styles: Baile Funk music, UK Grime, Baltimore Club and Hip-hop, all blended together"

what a shocking combination.

"IGARAH is all about swimming against the mainstream in today's world of mass culture, choosing your own goal in life and going after your dream."

as long as your dream is to be exactly like someone else

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Baile Funk music, UK Grime, Baltimore Club and Hip-hop, all blended together

You know what would be cool? If there were DJs, who, like, played this, like everything blended together. "Mashed up", if you will (my expression).

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
    Wow it totally sucks that people like things

• meshmesh 925 Posts

yeah i know, if i played baille funk, baltimore club, and hip hop, people might have a good time and dance.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

yeah i know, if i played baille funk, baltimore club, and hip hop, people might have a good time and dance.

I think he's talking about the chick in particular.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Case Study: Seperating the Real from the Fake, Lesson 1

• meshmesh 925 Posts

I think he's talking about the chick in particular.

wheres the "DOH!" graemlin when you need it.