Killa Kuts Motown Acapellas

mooneymooney 48 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
I'm not hip to the whole peer to peer download thing, but I was wondering if these acapellas have been floating around on MP3. They should be hitting bootleg vinyl this week, but the timing of the boots often coincide with MP3 leaks, so I thought I would check with some of the tech savy folks on the Strut. Has anyone seen these accapellas on the net?NEW RELEASES BAC 7517 - MOTOWN ACCAPELLA'S: THE JACKSON 5 "A.B.C.", THE SUPREME'S "YOU KEEP ME HANGING ON", THE ORIGINAL'S "BABY", THE ISLEY BROTHERS "THIS OLD HEART OF ME", THE JACKSON 5 "I'LL BE THERE", THE FOUR TOPS "ASK THE LONELY", THE MARVELETTE'S "PLEASE MR. POSTMAN", THE JACKSON 5 "MAMA'S PEARL" BAC 7516 - THE TEMPTATIONS "POPPA WAS A ROLLING STONE", THE SUPREMES "I HEAR A SYMPHONY", THE MIRACLES "SHOP AROUND", THE SUPREMES "STEP IN THE NAME OF LOVE", THE JACKSON 5 "DANCING MACHINE", THE FOUR TOPS "IT'S THE SAME OLD SONG", THE TEMPTATIONS "CLOUD 9"

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    accapellas of...
    BAC 7517 - MOTOWN ACCAPELLA'S: THE JACKSON 5 "A.B.C.", THE SUPREME'S "YOU KEEP ME HANGING ON", THE ORIGINAL'S "BABY", THE ISLEY BROTHERS "THIS OLD HEART OF ME", THE JACKSON 5 "I'LL BE THERE", THE FOUR TOPS "ASK THE LONELY", THE MARVELETTE'S "PLEASE MR. POSTMAN", THE JACKSON 5 "MAMA'S PEARL"

BAC 7516 - THE TEMPTATIONS "POPPA WAS A ROLLING STONE", THE SUPREMES "I HEAR A SYMPHONY", THE MIRACLES "SHOP AROUND", THE SUPREMES "STEP IN THE NAME OF LOVE", THE JACKSON 5 "DANCING MACHINE", THE FOUR TOPS "IT'S THE SAME OLD SONG", THE TEMPTATIONS "CLOUD 9"

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    ORDER THAT SHIT, Mooney

I haven't heard anything about these...

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    ORDER THAT SHIT, Mooney

ORDER THAT SHIT, Mooney

ORDER THAT SHIT, Mooney

• Wow I had heard these from a big dude dj but he was super super protective about making sure they weren't leaked and couldn't give up the goods.

Not that I have any use for these but I'll definitely be picking them up.

• Wow I had heard these from a big dude dj but he was super super protective about making sure they weren't leaked and couldn't give up the goods.

Not that I have any use for these but I'll definitely be picking them up.

this was bound to happen with so many people having access to the multitracks for the remix project.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I've gotten good use out of these already...

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts
    ORDER THAT SHIT, Mooney

• when/where is it out/at...

mp3s would be nice(er), lets start another mp3 acapella thread

• CahootsCahoots 378 Posts
    -

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    I've gotten good use out of these already...

indeed. that one jernt gets major burn.

• I've gotten good use out of these already...