it's snowing! WTF?

crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
more proof that nyc has the craziest weather...it's not even that cold out (40 degrees) and a minute ago it was sprinkling slightly...out of nowhere it's starts snowing full on with huge flakes!

Comments

• froz1froz1 154 Posts
    more proof that nyc has the craziest weather...it's not even that cold out (40 degrees) and a minute ago it was sprinkling slightly...out of nowhere it's starts snowing full on with huge flakes!

same in philly... were you not just wearing shorts and a tshirt 2 days ago?

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    This is some of the eeriest yellow color I have seen outside.

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
    This is some of the eeriest yellow color I have seen outside.

Dude I am saying on the yellow!

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    don't eat the yellow snow, folks!

• Have you guys seen The Day After Tomorrow? Head to the library for shelter, I will come for you!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

same in philly...

Yep, it was coming down pretty hard! Then I put on the Sims Sisters and after the first side, the snow had stopped and the sun was out.

• I cant even imagine it snowing at this point in the year...hell, now and days I cant even imagine it snowing during the winter down here. Every winter I pray that we see some of the white stuff(no Jeezy)..but nope..not for us. It gets warmer and warmer every winter here..I hate it. It got icey(yes Gucci Mane) one night this year, and the rest of the winter was nothing. boring. It really didnt get cold this time, and I say that every year after winter passes, but it just gets warmer and warmer every year. 1988 was the shit, though..12 inches of snow in South Carolina..craaazy!

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Have you guys seen The Day After Tomorrow? Head to the library for shelter, I will come for you!

Is it just me or is this movie HBO every day all day?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    the snow had stopped and the sun was out.
    that's good news. hopefully it'll stop here too. i rode my skateboard to work in a tshirt this morning.

• damagedamage 118 Posts
    more proof that BOSTON has the craziest weather

• more proof that BOSTON has the craziest weather

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
    now it's sunny and 42 degrees...nyc is crazier!