DUDE

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited December 2015 in Off Topic (NRR)

Comments

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

"DON'T MAKE ME REPLY WITH QUOTE"

Go on and add youre quote to this photo.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    This is not a game.

Now plaese allow me to finish up this $1000+ sale ( ) and I'll be back to give you fuckwads some clown.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

whoa ..

Giggolo Dealer...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    This is not a game.

Now plaese allow me to finish up this $1000+ sale ( ) and I'll be back to give you fuckwads some clown.

yeah, take the money and buy yourself a Tag Heuer. Not even a plastic Casio watch in that picture...

I keep my watches locked up in a case. I keep a rubber band on my wrist and I tell time with my blackberry.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    I keep a rubber band on my wrist

to keep the rolls of arm hair in place...

I keep a rubber band on my wrist

to keep the rolls of arm hair in place...

BWAAHAHAHAHAHA! You are not lying. To wit:

However, there is a secondary purpose...

• However, there is a secondary purpose...

well played...

• Dude, you need an Argentinian playboy uncle to teach you how to ball.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

well played...

how do we know thats not just a $100 wrapped around a bunch of $1s?

But why the rubberband? It's representin' the struggle man.

Shoot, the bills don't stay in the rubberband, they go into the envelope and then into the financial institution.

That's just the benjis though. I put the grants in the safe, cuz I'm spending the jacksons, the washingtons go to wifey you know how I do...

• Dude, you need a proper money clip. How can you do that to your bills?

i have a gold-plated promotional PMD "Shade' Business" money clip from '93.

well played...

how do we know thats not just a $100 wrapped around a bunch of $1s?

You're right, I could just be frontin...

but I'm not.

plaese to not tet my gangsta

• Options

Dude, you need a proper money clip. How can you do that to your bills?

I broke one of those clips once, the wad was so fat it bent back the thing that holds the money tight. Rubber bands work better.

• Dude, you need a proper money clip. How can you do that to your bills?

I broke one of those clips once, the wad was so fat it bent back the thing that holds the money tight. Rubber bands work better.

I rock a money clip w/ credit card holder on the other side. Changed my life.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I know records are dirty and all, but prease clean that keyboard.

The brown stains are harshing the mellow of the white imac. YAO!

That board a throwaway holmes...

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

That board a throwaway holmes...

step into the bluetooth

• I rock a money clip w/ credit card holder on the other side. Changed my life.

thats what I need/want. Who made yours and where did you buy it? I have looked at Ebay and it looks like they are a decent spot to find good deals on the expensive wallets and shit but I really would like a dope clip...especially if can hold your license and card(s). It's fun(and depressing at the same time!) to front like I got paper.

thats what I need/want. Who made yours and where did you buy it? I have looked at Ebay and it looks like they are a decent spot to find good deals on the expensive wallets and shit but I really would like a dope clip...especially if can hold your license and card(s). It's fun(and depressing at the same time!) to front like I got paper.

My girl got me mine a few birthdays back. I know they're around, though, because my Dad saw mine last fall, and replaced his money clip the next week. It is definitely the way to roll (though he, being more of a baller then me got his monogrammed.)

My girl got me mine a few birthdays back. I know they're around, though, because my Dad saw mine last fall, and replaced his money clip the next week. It is definitely the way to roll (though he, being more of a baller then me got his monogrammed.)

monogrammed..nice..thats what im talking about. So you arent sure who makes the one you have? post a flick or you are soft!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

monogrammed..nice..thats what im talking about. So you arent sure who makes the one you have? post a flick or you are soft!

How do you dudes make this work for you?

I don't see any way of getting out of carrying a wallet... too much plastic: drivers' license, ATM card, personal and corporate credit cards, bar ass'n membership cards, alumni card, train pass, etc.

Do you just carry it on special occasions when you anticipate wanting to flash some cash, or what?

I don't see any way of getting out of carrying a wallet... too much plastic: drivers' license, ATM card, personal and corporate credit cards, bar ass'n membership cards, alumni card, train pass, etc.

Do you just carry it on special occasions when you anticipate wanting to flash some cash, or what?

I am saying. The sophisticated male has way too much documentation to fit in one of those things.

Get familiar.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Less is more in 2006. Fat wallets are the past.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

I don't understand this either. I rock the George Costanza wallet. I clean it out all the time too. Plus, I wouldn't want people to see how much cash I had everytime I whipped it out. I mean, if you have a money clip it's required that you always have a C-note on the outside. Otherwise what's the point?

I am saying. The sophisticated male has way too much documentation to fit in one of those things.

Get familiar.

In the cardholder, I can hold 7 cards, which is all I need. I carry a few business cards and my train pass in the money side. But really, 7 cards is plenty to get around with (including my old student ID for those museums that I don't deem full price worthy). Give it a try, and you'll never go back. Like I said, if my old man can rock it, then you can to.

I leave the ACLU card at home, doggs.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I tried rocking this for a while, but my cards
    got all thrashed. Strips stopped working and they
    just looked budget.

The clip is nice for hitting the bar, if you wanna
    carry enough cash and just slip the ID in the middle.

I'm down for a little WalletStrut, though -
    lately I'm rockin' the J-Fold Roadster:

Nice slim profile and classic styling,
    everything the discerning gentleman needs is a billfold.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    A fat wallet is like a mini-backpack for your money and cards.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I tried rocking this for a while, but my cards
    got all thrashed. Strips stopped working and they
    just looked budget.

Damn, wouldn't want your cards to look budget.

I'm down for a little WalletStrut

I just have a simple black Coach joint.

Damn, wouldn't want your cards to look budget.

Although frequent use is a good look.