Adicolor

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    jordan related...I'm diggin these.

No doubt. But post your kicks or your soft.

• jordan related...I'm diggin these.

No doubt. But post your kicks or your soft.

last cop, huge green fetish...

• anyone know exactly which colorways of the Jordan IV are coming out in Sept?

The only 4's that are coming out in Sept are the military blues. Alot of hype but should be fairly easy to get.
    If your talking about the 5's theres the 'grapes' dropping on the 30th.

...oh and the blk/blk jordan 5's dropping Jan 20th.

The only 4's that are coming out in Sept are the military blues. Alot of hype but should be fairly easy to get.

• 07 will bring jordan III freshness for real though, mark my word.

i just copped these NYC adidas half shells

07 will bring jordan III freshness for real though, mark my word.

These were garbage when they first came out and they're still garbage. Cats were caught up w/ the status symbolism of Jordan's by then. Really LOOK at these shits. Just fuckin terrible. That fake cement/concrete wanna be street/urban pattern is utter bullshit.

• maybe i'm caught up the "prestige" of j's...but the 3's and 4's are the classics of all classics to me.
    only major complaint i have with the new retro's are the lackluster quality.

my first pair of j's was the black/infared 6's in elementary school and i'm eager for the new 5's retros. maybe i've been brainwashed, too.

maybe i'm caught up the "prestige" of j's...but the 3's and 4's are the classics of all classics to me.
    my first pair of j's was the black/infared 6's in elementary school and i'm eager for the new 5's retros. maybe i've been brainwashed, too.

Maybe just young and impressionable.

HOT

NOT

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    check out this pair i just picked up.

futura designed them. i am going to get my name stiched in them so i don't forget that they're mine.

Those Cole Hans minus the shit on the one shoe are I got a pair of em.... dont sleep

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    maybe i'm caught up the "prestige" of j's...but the 3's and 4's are the classics of all classics to me.

HOT

NOT

i think you meant the other way around.

with the V's, it's not a case of hot or not b/c they are timeless. can't wait for the retro 23's, black/purple, etc.

the mars blackmon IV's are out already, almost copped a pair at the barbershop but they didn't have my size.

• TSGTSG 274 Posts

These were garbage when they first came out and they're still garbage. Cats were caught up w/ the status symbolism of Jordan's by then. Really LOOK at these shits. Just fuckin terrible. That fake cement/concrete wanna be street/urban pattern is utter bullshit.

the white 3's are not garbo. the "wannabe urban" pattern actually makes them uniquely dope.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    I have it from a trusty authority that when those Space Jam Js came out the people working at the McDs near the Nike plant wore them as standard issue.

The J5s are the best evers.

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    BR>

AS FAR AS ADIDAS, I'M FEELIN THESE...ESPECIALLY FOR $70.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

HOT

NOT

You do have a point Batmon. Most of these dudes picking up the retro Jordans are picking them up for the first time.

That said, you're about the only person trashing on the 3's and 5's.

But damn, in hindsight those 6's are looking FRESH. Are they coming out with the Retros of those anytime soon??? (or have they already? in that colorway).

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    check out this pair i just picked up.

futura designed them. i am going to get my name stiched in them so i don't forget that they're mine.

the ironic thing is, those shoes look better than all the other fugly moon boot basketball kicks mentioned so far in this thread haha

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

But damn, in hindsight those 6's are looking FRESH. Are they coming out with the Retros of those anytime soon??? (or have they already? in that colorway).

oLYMPIC 6's are like holy grail status. Right behind the carmine 6's.

Theres a rumor they will retro the infared ones in 07, but no word on the other ones.

Black/cement 3's and black 4's are two of the best jordans ever.

You just dont like them cause they're mabye not as great of a basketball shoe as your crazy ass foamposites!

BAN

III & IV better than these?

I guess im fanning the "best jordan's ever" flames. Truth be told - I never owned a pair and i'd only cop the Space Jams. Jordan's = Mcdonalds.

the white 3's are not garbo. the "wannabe urban" pattern actually makes them uniquely dope.

Since you used the word DOPE you are now banished from this critique.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

BAN

III & IV better than these?

Hell yes...at least in my own private mindgarden...

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    Enjoying this thread...

That fake cement/concrete wanna be street/urban pattern is utter bullshit.

What do you make of these?

Still in the top three Dunk non-OG colourways for me, although the Sabotage ones (minus the lacesaver) that have just dropped are nice too...

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Enjoying this thread...

Still in the top three Dunk non-OG colourways for me, although the Sabotage ones (minus the lacesaver) that have just dropped are nice too...

Interesting, although I never liked the low dunks that much in general. I like em high...

Interesting, although I never liked the low dunks that much in general. I like em high...

Co-sign.

I really would like to cop some Green on White Hi's. Or the Navy/Gold. Whatever. There to hot to wear at this time of year though.

• TSGTSG 274 Posts

Since you used the word DOPE you are now banished from this critique.

nice life.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

True.

oLYMPIC 6's are like holy grail status.

and True.

oLYMPIC 6's are like holy grail status. Right behind the carmine 6's.

Theres a rumor they will retro the infared ones in 07, but no word on the other ones.
    You just dont like them cause they're mabye not as great of a basketball shoe as your crazy ass foamposites!

• Options

Co-sign.

I really would like to cop some Green on White Hi's. Or the Navy/Gold. Whatever. There to hot to wear at this time of year though.

Are you talking about the Celtic's? I think I got mine from a canadian ebay seller named solestop if those are the one's you mean, they might have backstock if you email them.

I'm in the same camp about highs vs. lows, but made an exception last year or the year before for the St. Paddy's day release of the green on white SB lows.

Co-sign.

Are you talking about the Celtic's? I think I got mine from a canadian ebay seller named solestop if those are the one's you mean, they might have backstock if you email them.

I'm in the same camp about highs vs. lows, but made an exception last year or the year before for the St. Paddy's day release of the green on white SB lows.

I didnt know these were called Celtics - make sense though.

• Enjoying this thread...

i had the black ones and sold them on ebay this year. they were great, but i never wore them and they could never be as hot as the original jordan IIIs. the fact that they sold for twice the price of the retro IIIs is just absurd.

by the way, the patent jordan xi's might be the coolest basketball shoe ever, but the original jordan iiis and ivs are the hottest shoes ever. cement print was the shit back then, and still is today. i am going to cement print my new apartment, wall-to-wall.

• maybe i'm caught up the "prestige" of j's...but the 3's and 4's are the classics of all classics to me.

HOT

NOT

to each his own. i was a nike fiend when both those shoes originally came out and i passed on the 6's. the shape never did it for me, and back then i actually played ball in j's so the bulkiness was nagl either.

you are also definitely in the minority. the 6's are the only jordan retro that i have seen in the bargain bin at sneaker stores after not selling.

Enjoying this thread...

i had the black ones and sold them on ebay this year. they were great, but i never wore them and they could never be as hot as the original jordan IIIs. the fact that they sold for twice the price of the retro IIIs is just absurd.

by the way, the patent jordan xi's might be the coolest basketball shoe ever, but the original jordan iiis and ivs are the hottest shoes ever. cement print was the shit back then, and still is today. i am going to cement print my new apartment, wall-to-wall.

The cement pattern is actually Elephant Skin........

Still the pattern today? What current kick is using this shit? GTFOHWTB!