my upstairs neighbour has BEP cranked!

DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
goddamn this coked out model bitch only owns two records.. some euro trance and her latest purchase.. BEP...

Comments

• My downstairs neighbor only rocks jack johnson. which i am much happier about that i dont have to deal with BEP.

you should make it worth your while and rock some obscure psych shit really loud when yuo hit the next record show at 5 in the morning one sunday. that would have her haywire.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    My downstairs neighbor only rocks jack johnson. which i am much happier about that i dont have to deal with BEP.
    my co-worker only listens to jack johnson at work and everytime i delete that trash from the playlist, she adds it back on

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    My neighbors are from brazil.
    I get Jorge Ben coming through my windows..
    and in the summer they sit around the garden playing guitar and singing.
    Its an added bonus to my bbq's

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    My downstairs neighbor only rocks jack johnson. which i am much happier about that i dont have to deal with BEP.
    my co-worker only listens to jack johnson at work and everytime i delete that trash from the playlist, she adds it back on

same at my job.
    Im fed up with the guy

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    excellent

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    I used to live above two bachelor brothers from trinidad. they must have had a fucking concert PA down there.

Fri night getting ready to go out time?

plates would vibrate off the table & shit.

---

Jack Johnson: Loved from Hawaii to Brazil!

• my co-worker only listens to jack johnson at work and everytime i delete that trash from the playlist, she adds it back on
    Thats fresh though.

Interesting note
    I heard Mario C from Beasties fame did the new jack johnson

goddamn this coked out model bitch only owns two records.. some euro trance and her latest purchase.. BEP...

Maybe you should drop a Dubious promo 12" with her?

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    fortunatly i have a drum set in my apt.. and i use it for revenge!

gonna crank up the dvd player and watch Hanzo Razor

• montymonty 420 Posts

another penny

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    goddamn this coked out model bitch...

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    my neighbors like reggaeton... I HATE that [email]sh@t...[/email]

I think that they dont like me because I look like I might be Rican and they see my wife is black so I think they dont like that so much... they dont know my wife will break you.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    my neighbors like reggaeton...

yeah I had to deal with that shit all summer. i almost moved. gasolina on blast every single morning from the latino dealers across my street. bammer.

• djJazzOnedjJazzOne 302 Posts
    I really dig reggaeton for exactly 30 seconds, then I start looking for sharp objects to jab in my ears to make it stop.

I have been planning that the next time BEP drops a new album, I will stand by a register at Best Buy to pimp slap whoever I see buying it.

I think playing BEP would be a justifiable homocide, some people just deserve death.

my neighbors like reggaeton... I HATE that [Email]sh@t...[/Email]

I think that they dont like me because I look like I might be Rican and they see my wife is black so I think they dont like that so much... they dont know my wife will break you.

• worst, worst, worst shit was drunk laywer who only blasted best of van morrison on some mid-life crisis bullshit at two in the morning. the cops would come, but he was blacked out so he never answered the door.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    so last month we get new upstairs neighbours, Estonian- they speak no english or dutch so communication is a mission.
    our apartment building was designed and built by idiots, our ceiling fucking vibrates when these guys walk around.
    Then they decide to introduce me, my wife and my 9 month old son to the wonders of Estonian house music.

After numerous trips upstairs i finally lost my cool, and the next time my kid cried (hes teething) i recorded it, looped it, put it to a 4/4 beat and then went for a walk.

they have been awfully accommodating since then.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    There is a bunch of 18 year old dutchmen who play in a hair band. It's real funny and kinda sad. They live below me. I don't complain about noise though. It's the fucking city. What do you expect? Get some ear plugs. I got mine.

No one has anything on my bass though. If I get too bent out of shape I've been known to manifest an aural onslaught at 4 in the morning. Wake up the whole gawdamn block. No one is safe.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Newish youngish neighbor dude has my schedule - home all fucking day.

While I pretend to work, he makes no pretenses and just noodles around on guitar for a couple of hours every afternoon. One day it's all sensitive emo arpeggios, the next it's total balls-out distortion and Yngvie-envying leads. Fun!

drunk laywer who only blasted best of van morrison on some mid-life crisis bullshit at two in the morning. the cops would come, but he was blacked out so he never answered the door.

CUE "BEST LOOK EVAR" GRAEMLIN

I CELEBRATE THIS LAWYER'S ENTIRE LIFESTYLE

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Newish youngish neighbor dude has my schedule - home all fucking day.

poetry.

• MeepMeep 320 Posts
    seems my upstairs neighbour is moving today - dude used to blast his shit way too loud when he got home drunk almost every night. He's been awfully quiet since they cut his power though