K-Swiss got some weak ass DJs

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
http://www.kswiss.com/BESTdj/I know Still Will can tear it up, but come on dude...

Comments

• and...

weak ass commercials

weak ass shoes

• True, but this statement does not at all apply to my dude Goldenchyld.

I was beyond shocked to see him on that schitt, but he deserves all the exposure he can get. Very dope and a genuine, humble guy.

• I saw the commercial on T.V. last nite. It was Rocky Rock and a bunch of corny lookin' dudes.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    dude is rocking "selvedge" denim, teehee.

it is rather corny though, rappin ronald mcdonald territory.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    True, but this statement does not at all apply to my dude Goldenchyld.

I was beyond shocked to see him on that schitt, but he deserves all the exposure he can get. Very dope and a genuine, humble guy.

Fair enough.
    I haven't seen any of them get down before, but those clips made everyone look pretty doo doo.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    True, but this statement does not at all apply to my dude Goldenchyld.

True indeed! GC's a great guy with some serious turntable skills.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I just saw that commercial at the airport last night and TRIPPED THE FUCK OUT 'cause JiJi Sweet is an OG Tucson DJ. I don't know her personally but she's a friend of a friend.

Proper.

Herm

• I just saw that commercial at the airport last night and TRIPPED THE FUCK OUT 'cause JiJi Sweet is an OG Tucson DJ. I don't know her personally but she's a friend of a friend.

Proper.

Herm

I highlighted-ed this thread for some white text....so dissapointed.

• True, but this statement does not at all apply to my dude Goldenchyld.

(i may be a li'l dude on the SS but...)

i abso-frickin-lutely co-sign this!!!! even the guy at the end doing the very questionable shoe scratch thing (????), these DUDES probably ALL rip and i'm pretty sure didnt make it on there 'cuz they look kool in a hoodie... definte props to Goldenchyld for getting his mug out there.

(p.s. r**s, you need to make it to the next dig-dug - shitt was shoe-riffic...!)

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    http://www.kswiss.com/BESTdj/

I know Still Will can tear it up, but come on dude...

wasn't there a GAP Commercial with Shortkut and Rob Swift a while back? I want to see that one again, must be better than this. While I am not one to speak about the integrity of those involved in these commercials, I find the way the audio is cut highly disturbing...

-"always rock adidas, never rock fila..."-

peace,

S.D.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

wasn't there a GAP Commercial with Shortkut and Rob Swift a while back?

Yes there was and that was a DOPE commercial!