Philly's Finest

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
I have a 3 hour layover in your fine city next Wednesday. What be thy dilly, yo? Should I stay at the airport bumpin' some DJ Day & Morse Code (*PASUE*) or should I somehow venture a wee bit into the town and grab an authentic cheesesteak?Talk to me. Herm

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I have a 3 hour layover in your fine city next Wednesday. What be thy dilly, yo? Should I stay at the airport bumpin' some DJ Day & Morse Code (*PASUE*) or should I somehow venture a wee bit into the town and grab an authentic cheesesteak?

Talk to me.

Herm

dUid the Philly International Airport is almost in Deleware. By the time you get downtown and back, your 3 hour layover is up.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    I have a 3 hour layover in your fine city next Wednesday. What be thy dilly, yo? Should I stay at the airport bumpin' some DJ Day & Morse Code (*PASUE*) or should I somehow venture a wee bit into the town and grab an authentic cheesesteak?

Talk to me.

Herm

dUid the Philly International Airport is almost in Deleware. By the time you get downtown and back, your 3 hour layover is up.

Its a quick shot on 95, but this will only work if someone can meet you with a car, but if your layover is anywhere near rush hour fogetaboudit.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    What time is your layover, mayne? If it's sometime after 5, maybe we can get into somethin'!

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts