Theodore Unit - "718"

13»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    this milk 'em 12" has a lot of filler but the first version's beat is like whoa and ghost and trife come correct.

I like the Ricci Rucker version, too.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    is anyone really debating this point?
    dunno, a lot of people front on his earlier stuff cos "he don't even make no sense!"

i read somewhere that ghost was doing some shit with the heatmakerz. now that is some shit that i know he will rip. by the way, anyone know what "thrilla" was released on? was it just a 12" or something?

I, for one, loved it when he "didn't make any sense". It was that abstract off the wall left-field type of emceeing that made him stand out form the rest.

Hi,

I know the Thrilla 12" is an import on Virgin. I think its originally from a Cassius LP.

Peace

h

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    heh i just saw it somewhere after i asked that question. thanks. anyone think ghost sounds just as good on some speed rap shit over house or electro beats as he does over soul shit?

• nibunibu 14 Posts
    when Biggie died, they came out with Biggie fries.

one day they are going to call him a prophet.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    trife is really dope but wigs is

i saw him get booed real hard once and he looked like he was about to cry on some "but i know ghost... really" steez.

dude is more in the remedy / esoteric class of white people

he's not ever seeing

Dude is mad wack. That mofo couldn't wrap a sandwich!!! Barring his music (which I really can't feel), Eminem is the most talented White cat that has rocked the mic in decades. Dude comes with concepts, dope lyrics, and flawless delivery. That is all. Paul Wall is a mush-mouthed caricature, essentially a talentless token White, Dirty South MC. I'm shocked that (some) of you guys are falling for that. He's the 2005 version of Vanilla Ice, the White answer to MC Hammer back in the early 90s, except Dirty South is today's popular rap genre.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Dude is mad wack. That mofo couldn't wrap a sandwich!!! Barring his music (which I really can't feel), Eminem is the most talented White cat that has rocked the mic in decades. Dude comes with concepts, dope lyrics, and flawless delivery. That is all. Paul Wall is a mush-mouthed caricature, essentially a talentless token White, Dirty South MC. I'm shocked that (some) of you guys are falling for that. He's the 2005 version of Vanilla Ice, the White answer to MC Hammer back in the early 90s, except Dirty South is today's popular rap genre.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak