Ironman
    Enter the Wu-Tang 36 Chambers

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Liquid Swords
    Cuban Linx
    Supreme Clientele
    Ironman
    Enter the Wu-Tang 36 Chambers

Again, Enter the 36 chambers is not a solo album.

• WHERE IS THE CARLTON FISK SOLO JAMMIE?????

• This thread cannot go any further without the mention of Inspectah Deck "THE MOVEMENT"

The Movement might not be #1, but its definitely in the top 5

Whatever, I think someone in seriousness posted Bobby Digital here, so ... theres worse issues than my taste here.

But come on, at least the song "The Movement" was hot. There was some hot shit on there.

You're just mad b/c Inspectah Deck makes sense when he rhymes, instead of rapping nonsense strawberry ziti.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

Diversify yo bonds. Nigga!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    You're just mad b/c Inspectah Deck makes sense when he rhymes, instead of rapping nonsense strawberry ziti.
    If Deck could hold a track on his own he would be one of the greatest rappers.

• I think he held a good bunch on his own w the Movement. that album did NOT suck, esp in comparison to some of these other Wu solo joints. For Wu solo albums, if it has 4 good songs, its a good album. You can't say Tical or Ironman had more than 4 good songs.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i used to like liquid swords more but i can probably conceed to cuban linx

cuban linx
    liquid swords
    supreme clientele
    ironman
    return to the 36 chambers

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    You can't say Tical or Ironman had more than 4 good songs.

Bring The Pain
    Meth Vs. Chef
    All I Need
    Sub-Crazy
    Release Yo Delf
    Mr.Sandman

Fish
    Daytona 500
    Winter Wars
    All That I Got Is You
    After The Smoke Is Clear
    Wildflower

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    tical was so grimey and reeking of bongwater... in a good way.

i even love that fucked-up beat on "stimulation" that most people skip... that was my shit.

• You can't say Tical or Ironman had more than 4 good songs.

homie ...

Bring The Pain -- yes
    Meth Vs. Chef -- no
    All I Need -- yes
    Sub-Crazy -- no
    Release Yo Delf - maybe
    Mr.Sandman -- yes

Fish - not memorable
    Daytona 500 -- yes
    Winter Wars - yes
    All That I Got Is You - eh
    After The Smoke Is Clear - eh
    Wildflower - eh

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Fish - not memorable
    Daytona 500 -- yes
    Winter Wars - yes
    Wildflower - eh
    your opinion has been rendered invalid

• I haven't heard that shit in years .. but if only two songs stick it can't be that good... and I'm a fan

I see you're not arguing with the Tical picks tho?

Fish - not memorable
    Daytona 500 -- yes
    Winter Wars - yes
    Wildflower - eh
    your opinion has been rendered invalid

You wish u were me, son.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I haven't heard that shit in years .. but if only two songs stick it can't be that good... and I'm a fan

I see you're not arguing with the Tical picks tho?
    not a method man fan
    please do yourself a favor and listen to ironman again today thanks

• I think people give Ghost a little leniency b/c he's a legend. He's earned his place as a legend, but like Premiere ... in a blind taste test a bunch of his shit doesn't hold up..

forget Ironman then . Lets say it DOES have 5 dope songs. maybe Cuban Linx too.. but besides that, can you really argue that Wu solo albums normally have more than 4 good songs??

I think people give Ghost a little leniency b/c he's a legend. He's earned his place as a legend, but like Premiere ... in a blind taste test a bunch of his shit doesn't hold up..

forget Ironman then . Lets say it DOES have 5 dope songs. maybe Cuban Linx too.. but besides that, can you really argue that Wu solo albums normally have more than 4 good songs??

No I cant argue that, but I can Argue that IronMan & Tical has more than 4 joints.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I think people give Ghost a little leniency b/c he's a legend. He's earned his place as a legend, but like Premiere ... in a blind taste test a bunch of his shit doesn't hold up..

Nobody's saying ANY Wu member's solo albums are at all consistent other than Ghost, who's one of the great MCs of the past several years

And you're arguing DECK's albums deserve more consideration... which is why everyone thinks you're stuck in your own private mind garden

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Whatever, I think someone in seriousness posted Bobby Digital here, so ... theres worse issues than my taste here.

Yeah, that was me.

Fuck is wrong with Bob Digi?

Or am I really the only one that liked that album?

• SexyBNyceSexyBNyce 371 Posts

Yeah, that was me.

Fuck is wrong with Bob Digi?

Or am I really the only one that liked that album?

i'm with you. it's got kind of an out of control dusted vibe to me.

• Dude Bobby Digi was him just making noises ... over beats that didnt' really live up to his name. The Wake Up joint was hot, but other than that ... he's just making weird noises. The B the O the B the Y - come on thats garbage. Or how bout "dooo do dooo doooo dooo doo de ded e doo doo"...?? If that was some random dude doing that, and not RZA, would you honestly have liked it?

I'm not saying Deck is better than Ghost, or that The Movement is better than Fishscales. I do think Movement ranks above Bobby Digi, No Said Date, etc ... I think its among the better Wu albums

Dude Bobby Digi was him just making noises ... over beats that didnt' really live up to his name. The Wake Up joint was hot, but other than that ... he's just making weird noises. The B the O the B the Y - come on thats garbage. Or how bout "dooo do dooo doooo dooo doo de ded e doo doo"...?? If that was some random dude doing that, and not RZA, would you honestly have liked it?

So you never actually heard the album?

• seriously, if that was a random MC, not RZA, would you still have liked it?

OK beats, and lots of weird noises. I was a huge fan up until that album. I really tried to like it, but shit was just garbage.

Hey, I ain't saying you gotta like it.
    You called me suspect for putting it up,
    yet you wanna ride for Inspektah Deck?

I don't care enough about Wu Tang clan at this
    point to get heated over this, trust me - It's
    all love on the Strut in the '06.

And just to be clear - "Digital Bullet" was a steaming terd
    of the lowest, most base terditude. I couldn't get all
    the way through it once.

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    holy shit it's 1997 in here!!!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Dude Bobby Digi was him just making noises ... over beats that didnt' really live up to his name.

That's a digital owquestwa, son!

doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo!