cashless! clean house! dump some PMs!

bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• you better..... lol

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    done

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    cashless, i'll shoot you if you ever come to my house asking for reparations.

cashless, i'll shoot you if you ever come to my house storage asking for reparations records.

Can't we all just get along?!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    cashless, i'll shoot you if you ever come to my house storage asking for reparations records.

You ever see me in the vacinity you better avoid me like the plague because if you even think about stepping within reach I'm gonna give you a big brutish Austintatious...

hippy hug.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts

You ever see me in the vi[/b]cinity you better avoid me like the plague because if you even think about stepping within reach I'm gonna give you a big brutish Austintatious...

hippy hug.

awesome.

You ever see me in the vacinity you better avoid me like the plague because if you even think about stepping within reach I'm gonna give you a big brutish Austintatious...

hippy hug.

This is, how do you say...

akward. lol

Let's just keep it at a pound or some shit.

hippy hug.

This is, how do you say...

akward. lol

Can't we all just play some hacky sack?

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts

I can't really fuck with the hacky sack anymore, because of an ankle injury from hackypollooza in 94, but if you have a dog with a bandana, maybe we can hook up for 18 of frisbee golf.

No dog, but you know I gotta donkey with a lei:

• Can't we all just play some hacky sack?

I can't really fuck with the hacky sack anymore, because of an ankle injury from hackypollooza in 94, but if you have a dog with a bandana, maybe we can hook up for 18 of frisbee golf[/b].

paging jlee ...

• Let's just keep it at a pound or some shit.

AY YO!

AY YO!

Don't make me ride on you, foll!

• Let's just keep it at a pound or some shit.

AY YO!

Don't make me ride on you, foll!

AY YO!

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts

I can't really fuck with the hacky sack anymore, because of an ankle injury from hackypollooza in 94, but if you have a dog with a bandana, maybe we can hook up for 18 of frisbee golf[/b].

paging jlee ...

what happens in oklahoma, stays in oklahoma.

paging jlee ...

what happens in oklahoma France, stays in oklahoma France.