OMG UCLA

2»

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    boring teams win championships (check your history)......WATCH OUT BATCHES !!

this would be the shock of the century

• Tuff_GongTuff_Gong 627 Posts
    No, I do believe the shock of the century would be George Mason winning it all... Oh yeah!

I'm not holding my breath waiting for that to happen though.

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts
    i'm gonna take texas over lsu and memphis over ucla.

lsu is the shit!... i'm a big north carolina fan, so i was on the bandwagon after the duke game, but they have were awesome yesterday, too... tyrus thomas is insane!... big baby is about to make a lot of money... not only is he good on the court, but in all the interviews i've seen with him this weekend, he seems really charismatic and outgoing... a successful season or two in the nba, and he is going to be a marketing dream... maybe he will even bless us with a rap album!

• 16_beat16_beat 56 Posts
    "After he blocked a shot early in L.S.U.'s 62-54 victory over top-seeded Duke on Thursday, Thomas walked up to Josh McRoberts, one of the Blue Devils' star freshmen, glared at him and continued to follow McRoberts on the court.

"I just let him know he was a McDonald's All-American, I wasn't; he goes to Duke and I didn't get recruited by them," said Thomas, who had 9 points and 13 rebounds. "He's known as one of the premier players in America, I'm not. But I'm not going to let him kick my butt. My objective is to take his soul and win the game.

"It's not a chip on my shoulder. It's motivation."

holy fucking shit ty thomas is intense ... 'take his soul,' damn!

t. thomas is the shang tsung of the ncaa's