unreleased J DILLA beat!!!

2»

Comments

• MeepMeep 320 Posts
    lol.. i mean its a pretty gay thing to do, But yall are so serious like "WE WANT ANSWERS"

come on dude, the strut needs more drama today

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    lol.. i mean its a pretty gay thing to do, But yall are so serious like "WE WANT ANSWERS"

come on dude, the strut needs more drama today

True, True, carry on.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

As for the mixtape guy, mabye he thought he was just helping promote dilla's official release?

Still suspect, but i mean mabye at least he had good intentions.

Are you serious? how could he help promote Dillas release by misrepresenting one of his own tracks as a Dilla one.

but yeah, like you say, maybe he DID have good intentions, thats why noones jumped up and called him a bitch,
    all i did was summarize the thread so far and ask for an answer, i note dude still hasnt replied, and lets face it, it would have been a lot worse if he had bitten one of Dillas beats and posted it as his own...

but until guy responds, im still curious...

As for the mixtape guy, mabye he thought he was just helping promote dilla's official release?

Still suspect, but i mean mabye at least he had good intentions.

Are you serious? how could he help promote Dillas release by misrepresenting one of his own tracks as a Dilla one.

but yeah, like you say, maybe he DID have good intentions, thats why noones jumped up and called him a bitch,
    all i did was summarize the thread so far and ask for an answer, i note dude still hasnt replied, and lets face it, it would have been a lot worse if he had bitten one of Dillas beats and posted it as his own...

but until guy responds, im still curious...

no dude, i meant the mixtape guy! this dude is just clown status.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    "WE WANT ANSWERS"

no dude, i meant the mixtape guy! this dude is just clown status.

Cool.

id love to read dudes explanation though....

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    id love to read dudes explanation though....

Disconnected from the streets is the norm in Germany

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Pointless

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    Does anyone have asked where he got an unreleased Dilla instrumental from ???

I mean does he have downloaded it from the net ? Than he would not be the original source.

But if he is the original source, where did he get the Dilla beat from ??

To ask is OK, to say it feels strange is OK, but dont judge on him, he is innocent until proven guilty.

To ask is OK, to say it feels strange is OK, but dont judge on him, he is innocent until proven guilty.

• file this post under -who gives a shit?-

• file this post under -who gives a shit?-

Naw man this is some classic soulstrut right hurrr

• sounds like a case of bedroom producer wanting to prove to his friend/self that his beats are just as good as dilla's, and if he could convince people that dilla produced it, he'd feel good about himself.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    I wonder how many dudes would've jocked the shit out of this beat until they were notified that it might not be a Dilla beat. First two dudes seemed to like it until Cahoots called dude out.

Shit is low and corny, but I kinda wish folks would've been fooled a bit longer as an interesting little experiment.

By the way, this beat is fucking boring, regardless of who produced it.

-e

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    all I know is that I can't wait for dude to come back and explain himself. reading speculations is one thing, but I get the feeling there is a good story/explanation/excuse/whatever for this whole thing.

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    only thing this dude has in common with j dilla is that he is now officially DEAD as far as i'm concerned...

get a life, grumble. you ain't got shit on dilla and oughta be ashamed of your actions.

...now go to your room and spank yourself.

• grumblegrumble 72 Posts

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

?

?

ouch. KILL YOSELF!!

you rule.

• JpegJpeg 20 Posts
    shit did not sound like a dilla beat but it was a nice lil interlude type track.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    wow, I can't belive he came and admitted it..

and he would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you pesky strutters

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Whoa, grumble, you actually fessed up. In the bigger scheme of things, I could care less about a beat posted under false pretences on myspace or whatever message board. I just think that mocking a recently deceased artist's legacy in this manner is in very poor taste, and trying to hoax the users of this board does not exactly add to your credibility in the future.

• FUCK THIS GUY

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    haha

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    haha

nice call. I forgot all about this one.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I must have missed this thread when I was having computer problems last year.

I wonder how many dudes would've jocked the shit out of this beat until they were notified that it might not be a Dilla beat. First two dudes seemed to like it until Cahoots called dude out.

Shit is low and corny, but I kinda wish folks would've been fooled a bit longer as an interesting little experiment.

Yeah, I was hoping that would've played out a little longer.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    this is d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y news material, what a fuckin' shame to JDilla's name, automatic ban based on deception.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    this shit is low, like faux_rillz testicles

• lord234lord234 236 Posts

could someone post this track again?