This ever happen to you?

IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Ever walk into a bathroom and at the same time a fine lady walks into the bathroom next door but before walking in you both make eye contact and each smile at each other like theirs a connection... Then you do your doo-doo time like 20 min and you walk out and at the same time that fine girl walks out as well and you both look at each other agian??? If so what ran threw your mind? Oh snap she just took a turd too? Oh my should I ask for her digits? Man I'd still tap that from the back dirty style? Or I'm eatin out tonight??? Please share if this has happended to you...

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Then you do your doo-doo time like 20 min and you walk out and at the same time that fine girl walks out as well and you both look at each other agian???

Please share if this has happended to you...

This has happened to me. I went like "I wanna co-shit the rest of my life with you". We're married now.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Then you do your doo-doo time like 20 min and you walk out and at the same time that fine girl walks out as well and you both look at each other agian???

Please share if this has happended to you...

This has happened to me. I went like "I wanna co-shit the rest of my life with you". We're married now.

The greatest love story better left untold.

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

That's my bathroom right there! So refined.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    all time low.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    all time low.

Have you ever hold hands with your woman when you both reach shitting climax?

And THAT my friends is a new all time low