Fusion Batch

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
N*t - Yo dude this shit is tight. You played Aggression! haha, is that my old (cracked) copy??Anywhoo dudes this is a very, very good CD.

Comments

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    yes, a journey!
    i can easily say that i have yet to be disappointed by a mix put out or posted by a soulstrutter.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Got my copy yesterday (and L.Dula's mix AAAAAYYYEEEEE!), can't wait to hear it on my trip this weekend.

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    You need to hook me up with this soon, N**! I've heard too much hype about it, instead of hearing it.

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    Word! Gots mines a couple days ago, really did take me in a trip I missed 2 exits this morning and missed my 1st cafe stop.. Nice Fo Sho!!!! To bad I didn't get to work on time...

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

Thanks dudes.

Johnny that indeed is Agression, the hommie Jinx played me that and mentioned that ya'll had dug that one up, it instantly fit the vibe of what I was trying to do here so my man had to pass me that shit,

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Yeah man... Aggression. So so dope. Glad he hooked you with that.

Overall the mix is really well put together and has a good flow to it. It has some terntable wizardry without getting all nerdy and you let the songs run rather than just dropping eight bars and switching.

Again, Prrrropppppppppppppsssss!

• Thanks dudes.

Johnny that indeed is Agression, the hommie Jinx played me that and mentioned that ya'll had dug that one up, it instantly fit the vibe of what I was trying to do here so my man had to pass me that shit,

I was shocked to hear the Agression on there, I thought me and Paycheck was the only dudes up on that record! Anyway, proppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps on the mix, that shit is very soothing to the soul, although I must admit that when Johnny showed me the back cover, I read the quote from Jazzy Jeff wrong and thought it said "This is the oddest mixtape I have heard in a long time", or something to that general effect.

Highly reccommended, I give it 6 cans of Cel-Ray out of a possible 6.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    seriously peoples, if you didnt know, now you do.

cop this immediately.

• meshmesh 925 Posts

(and wait til you hear the follow up mix!)

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    what it doin?

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    Are there any of these left? I remember seeing a post w/ tracklisting on one of the other boards. Buying info please

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Are there any of these left? I remember seeing a post w/ tracklisting on one of the other boards. Buying info please

mr morse was gracious enough to drop this jawn for those wanting to cop. aggression track included. there's more buying info in this thread

ironfeet actually said it best, this mix will make your forget where you're going.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    MorseCode I see you got Pop Workshop on your groundliftmag.com top 5. That reminds me that i still need 'em both, goddonut. Wherefore art they so elusive?

Listening to the short mix stream now. Sounds real nice.

• everything about this mix is on point. every song works with every other song and it's so well thought out and organized. and above and beyond all that technical hullygully, it sounds GOOD.

nice work m. code!

mr morse was gracious enough to drop this jawn for those wanting to cop. aggression track included. there's more buying info in this thread

ironfeet actually said it best, this mix will make your forget where you're going.

Thanks, exactly what I was looking for

soothing to the soul

That's the idea right there! THANKS DOODS YA'LL MADE MY DAY OVER HERE!

I can't stress enough how huge of an ispiration the folks on this board have been for years, are now, and undoubtedly will continue to be for many moons to come. Damn hommies...

Got this in the mail today Morse Code and I have to say that is one of the best mixes Ive heard in a long time. DAMN!!!!!!!

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    just ordered

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    hometown boy makes GOOD!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    just ordered

wise choice

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    apparently. when this many strutters back something it's gotta be k-fed echelon type shit.

I AM SOLD OUT RIGHT NOW, but re-stocking. Everyone hittin me up, I can hold one for you out of the new shipment comin in. If you want to get it now, and you live in SF or NY, you can hit up Good Records NYC (good lookin out Jonny!), Amoeba, Groove Merchant, or Open Mind Music in SF.

Also, I learned the hard way that I should have posted this to begin with, but I don't have a premier paypal account and so I can't accept credit card payments. I guess with a premier account paypal gets a cut of every payment? I was actually wondering, is it worth it to get a premier account with paypal? KNOWLEDGE ME PEOPLES.