Mondays on Tuesday

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
I have a case of the Mondays on Tuesday. People aren't paying me quick enough for my eBay auctions and I've had so much caffeine that I can't stop refreshing. I'm so bored that I'm googling random people from high school. Any body with me?

Comments

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Yes because it actually is Monday for me as I was in NYC yesterday. I still haven't started working. I have a 4 days of heavy partying and drinking hangover right now and it really sucks.

DJ Ferrari

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Wow... your bored, maybe you could go give the Range Rover a wash.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I'm so bored that I'm googling random people from high school.

I did this with elementary school people in a cold and rainy afternoon at work. Turns out my girlfriend from when I was 10 is now a biochemical expert.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Wow... your bored, maybe you could go give the Range Rover a wash.

I'm at work and it's too cold to wash Rovers.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i'm checking my email every 5min, to hear back from my potentially new boss. can't wait to get the fuck out of juicermachine-land, and start some entirely new shit.

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts
    welcome to my life... i have between 4 and 8 hours every day that i have to be at my job with absolutlely nothing to do... i'm not procrastinating or anything, there is literally nothing i could be doing... i have already googled everybody i have ever met at least once, and i have tapped out the bpm's to most of the 7,000 files in my itunes library

it's better than working for a living though

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    welcome to my life... i have between 4 and 8 hours every day that i have to be at my job with absolutlely nothing to do... i'm not procrastinating or anything, there is literally nothing i could be doing... i have already googled everybody i have ever met at least once, and i have tapped out the bpm's to most of the 7,000 files in my itunes library

it's better than working for a living though

start a charity or something..

• I started a new job last Wednesday, haven't had a day off from it since. The worst was Sunday when I had to be here at 9am but couldn't get in on time cause damn near every major (& minor) street was shut down for miles cause of the LA Marathon. I eneded up parking about 2 miles from my job and running into work mostly along the marathon path.

Came into the office sweaty and stank did 5 hours worth of work and then ran back to my car.

Now I'm crunching on some rights an clearance issues and trying to contact Corey Haim.

All that adn I still got 8 pages of a spec script for the OC to finish by 5 pm

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Tuesdays are my Mondays. (I have Sun. and Mon. off) Going on 4 hours sleep, hungover because I had way too much fun last night.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Tuesdays are my Mondays. (I have Sun. and Mon. off) Going on 4 hours sleep, hungover because I had way too much fun last night.
    who with?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    It's the Rocc!!!

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    People aren't paying me quick enough for my eBay auctions

Just thirty seconds ago I was on ebay having this very thought. I don't know what's up with the past few weeks. It's worse than usual.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    It's wednesday morning here, but it feels worse than monday did. We got daylight savings on sat/sun so the waking up for monday/tuesday was sweet & the mornings were real good. But I just blew all that by having a late nite at a show last night, so this morning feels decidedly 2nd tier.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Tuesdays are my Saturdays.

My baby spends Monday night and Tuesday at his Grandmas, Wifey and i finally get to see each other Monday nights and then i have all day Tuesday to do absolutly fuck-all.

I live for Tuesdays.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    I gotta get my taxes out.