Best of Just Blazeeeeeeeeeee....

el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Hey,I'm looking to put together a best of Just Blaze mix, but i'm certain i'm sleeping on a bunch of stuff, so i thought i'd open it up to the board and ask what you'd put on the mix and any stuff that's slept on that he's done?Also, on a record tip, i recently heard someone freestyling on the 1-900 Hustler beat, but i wasn't aware that the instrumentals had been released and it didn't sound like a looped bootled, anyone know about this?Thanks!

Comments

• CahootsCahoots 378 Posts
    -

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    Damn i didn't know that, i just assumed it was Blaze because it has all his trademarks, it's still a hot beat, but cheers for letting me know so i can cross it off the list...

• 1900 hustler was the b side to "Guilty to Proven Innocent"

Thank you, i seem to remember whenever i saw that 12" in record spots the sticker only mentioned the a-side so i wasn't aware it was on the flip...

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Thank you, i seem to remember whenever i saw that 12" in record spots the sticker only mentioned the a-side so i wasn't aware it was on the flip...

Shame on you for not knowing that. Now you look like a fool on the internet!

Just playing. Check out that new t.i. song he did, its fire!

Haha, i checked the TI one earlier today and liked it a lot, i'm gonna search for some discography or something now, i figure that will be easier...

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts

Just playing. Check out that new t.i. song he did, its fire!

Is that the 1st track on the album, King Back? I haven't heard it yet.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    On a completely unrelated note - how fucking wack is the Kanye - It's Impossible track??? certified terd sandwich.

• Just got another track on TI's album called "I'm Talking to You"...it's on one of Kay Slay's mixtapes...shiits hot...Plus "The Champ" by Ghostface is fire

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    On a completely unrelated note - how fucking wack is the Kanye - It's Impossible track??? certified terd sandwich.

It is indeed

• Double_BDouble_B 169 Posts
    Here's a pretty comprehensive list of all Just's productions:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=50939.0

• i just heard from my homie thats associated w/ grand hustle that "the king's back" joint was supposed to be on TI's second album but w/ different verses...
    apparently this is dude's 3rd or so version.
    fire regardless.