What's your Friday Story?....

IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Well it all started in 1971 when I bought my 1st record I was 12 and always looking for candy then one day it began, I walked in a store that carried records and I thought to my self, I wonder if these things they call records have bubblegum inside like cards,? so I took a gamble and then I found out! Vinyl can be used for all kinds of things, so I ran home and put the record on my dad???s player. A few seconds later the sound of crackling air came threw and I was hooked I thought to myself how fun it would be to be air so I took a deep breath and another then all of a sudden speed racer came on and I found out the year was 1979 and gatefold record covers where just invented and that folks would use them to hide there stash of all kinds of things. Enter in the double LP packs, kind of like wacky packages but more like wacky wafers apple was yummy and then at Newberry they would sell popcorn to and how about the gum ball pack with the football helmet they where better than just the helmet from the machine. Like kung fu shoes with white bottoms records have come a long way??? So for the youngsters don???t forget to read the liner notes they have a nice mold smell to it and you can absorb the moisture with butterfly knifes and wristbands on ankles that was a fresh style and how we use to walk around with our boxes thinking boy I???m cool, I sure wish I had an ICEE, and did you ever notice that an Icee???s ice is much finer than a slurpee??? Oh I just opened a box of frosted flakes and got my 3-D card and its cool great for the bike! The motorcycle sound so nice like farting out loud can???t you see Nikes are cool but they cost to cheap to make and yet they charge a lot for them that why I go to the outlets so it???s probably 2006 by now and I did skip something but hey I got to get back to work so be like a kite with fishing line and fly high but not like robin and it???s almost Easter so how about some robin eggs and wayns should have played robin in batman but never rob that brings folks to jail look at lifers group the where Hollywood???s basic but they had to take that last piece of chicken thinking they where walking into the sun like Roy Ayres but it was more like slowdown and punks jump up to get beat down but I always liked peach fuzz that was a good era like the case of the pta that was fun on living color but not the group more like a group home that would premier mc like ultra. Fine markers but I prefer the good old Fat Pilot and how I would unscrew the cap and add ink and fish oil but kids never new that fish oil made the ink harder to clean and how about poking the felt with a needle to get a good ink bleed??? ah reminds me of the games back in the day like snatch the bacon and dodge ball, good times but don???t get burned like penny cause here mom???s burned her bad and you know jj tapped that and so did mike but don???t tell nobody cause they wouldn???t believe you anyway??? Soul train dancers remember that girl with the long hair crazy she probably put out good did you ever notice the stretch marks on her face? Man makes me want to put on those shoes with the jelly orange filling, a lot better than Miami vice. So you guys have a good day and remember always to breathe???.

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    "Man makes me want to put on those shoes with the jelly orange filling"

Crocs might make your size, Ironfeet:

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    If you decide to write like that, at least do something to make it more interesting.

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    It's more on how you look at things and for that you can understand that comprehension is like spelling not me care but Chaka he was up in LA, ah land of the lost we should all be on Wed for season 2....

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Ironfeet's the only one here talkin any sense today

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    It's more on how you look at things and for that you can understand that comprehension is like spelling not me care but Chaka he was up in LA, ah land of the lost we should all be on Wed for season 2....
    on a serious, kind of scientifical nerdy note...
    the processes that your mind goes through when trying to make sense of something like this is interesting. when you read, it is somehwat similar to indulging your other senses. to me, reading a sentence like this is the equivalent to opening your eyes to a world that temporarily violates all the rules of space and motion that you have experienced before

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Are you talking about the show "Lost" which is "on" on Wednesday nights?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    that's too much to read. what's up everybody?!? i hope everyone's getting real worked up about the internet. that's healthy!

anyways, i got mugged yesterday. and i would be crying like a baby but as usual, things didnt go as planned. see, i got my wallet and cell phone swiped at the bus stop. i kinda stood there for a second in disbelief then watched the dude haul ass down the block and then trip and fall real hard. like he was all lying there moaning and shit and my phone and wallet items went flying across the sidewalk. i mean, it was hecka funny!

anyways, nothing happened to me, like i didnt get punched or hit over the head or anything and the dude who stole my shit looks fucken wrecked like i really worked his ass over and then dragged him along the pavement for a few feet. cops came and everything. fun fun fun!

• "Man makes me want to put on those shoes with the jelly orange filling"

Crocs might make your size, Ironfeet:

Are you gellin'?

• that's too much to read. what's up everybody?!? i hope everyone's getting real worked up about the internet. that's healthy!

anyways, i got mugged yesterday. and i would be crying like a baby but as usual, things didnt go as planned. see, i got my wallet and cell phone swiped at the bus stop. i kinda stood there for a second in disbelief then watched the dude haul ass down the block and then trip and fall real hard. like he was all lying there moaning and shit and my phone and wallet items went flying across the sidewalk. i mean, it was hecka funny!

anyways, nothing happened to me, like i didnt get punched or hit over the head or anything and the dude who stole my shit looks fucken wrecked like i really worked his ass over and then dragged him along the pavement for a few feet. cops came and everything. fun fun fun!

I'm sorry that had to happen, but the fact that he fell on his own and everything worked out for the better is awesome.

Tomorrow I'm going to be either the Seal or the Wolf Mascot at the National Zoo here in DC. If any of you are around from 1-4pm, stop by and I'll sock you in your stomach.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

Tomorrow I'm going to be either the Seal or the Wolf Mascot at the National Zoo here in DC. If any of you are around from 1-4pm, stop by and I'll sock you in your stomach.
    wow