IronBeatStrut Challenge

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
I'm your host BATMON......... Tonight the secret ingredient is................... Simply post ur fav sample of this classic beat. This is a softball.One selection per strutter.

Comments

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    Well IronCHEFBATMON my 1st coars is what I like to call to cool for school because it's a great start of for anyone hungry for breaks it has a delecate flavor that everyone misses:

My second dish is what I call Socrates Special, because this ingredent can be found in any crate bin

For My main course I have made a Carnetas Taco as you can tell the Pig is quite pink and is very tender I'm sure most will in joy this, here's a sample:

And four desert I like to call this Make a Crime out of your partner because when your done serving this up she will lett you do anything criminal to her:

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Well, youve improved on the rules here so i'll go with ur structure.

IronFeet is really displaying a well rounded selection of beats here at SoulStrut Kitchen, let see what the other challengers are whipping up.........

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

Simply post ur fav sample of this classic beat. This is a softball.

One selection per strutter.

ini - fakin jax

• And four desert I like to call this Make a Crime out of your partner because when your done serving this up she will lett you do anything criminal to her:

Damn you, Ironfeet. Now I have "Escape (The Pina Colada Song)" stuck in my head. For the record, Rupert Holmes apparently hates Pina Coladas.

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    Iron Beat Strut, I will dish up a meal soon...

Iron Beat Strut, I will dish up a meal soon...

Yes, and Mangoman has joined the beatkitchen, folks. Let's see what he's going to surprise the audience with.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    top billin'

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

"Daisy Age"-De La Soul or "Bloody Money"-Capone & Noreaga.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• do the james ( paul c got em to sound the best ever)

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    Sometimes...I wanna make beats.

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    Hey,

"Bloody Money"-Capone & Noreaga.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

DID you post that in BATMON's Green Vinyl Post??? OOPS thinking of Married to MaryJane.....

Bamboozled - Diesel Truckers

Funky For You - Nice & Smooth